Ratings for Dr. Timothy Watson

Dr. Watson is such a kind & knowledgeable doctor. My seven year always has a good laugh with him! He is good with his patients .I wouldn't go anywhere else in the I.E.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have my children seen at this doctors office for close to 9 years now. I know that Dr. Watson gives his all, and is a knowlegeable and trusted doctor. I would not ever go anywhere else. He doesnt mind speaking with you going over all information that could be critical to your childs health. That is way there is a wait,that is well worth it. You could never find a more loving and caring staff and doctor. How many of you can say that your doctor or PA's gives them 100% everytime they walk through the doors? Not many. I can say that is the way that I feel everytime that I walk out of his office with any of the four of my children. I will trust him completely with my childrens lives and well-being. He and his staff are very honorable people with hearts.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

QUACK!! The told me that my kids have to be quarentined because they aren't up to date on their shots. Then they told me that we could be carriers. HELLO! It's vax'd kids that are carriers and MY kids that could get sick cause they're not vax'd. Ignorant staff! They wouldn't let my autistic son use the restroom key because he might "infect" someone. The examination rooms are something out of a welfare doc's office! My soldier works too damn hard to get treated so stupidly. I wish I would have found this site before I wasted my time making the appointment.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I have been taking my son to Dr. Watson for 6 years now. Yes you have to wait a long time but its well worth the time. My son loves to go to the Doctor and somtimes fake sick just to go. I recommend Dr. Timothy Watson to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

I like Dr. Watson but I often got his other docter Dr. Chang who thought my child had "cat scratch fever" and my child was never around a cat, I believe he really had mumps and the wait there is very long 1 to 2 hours at least, I switched doctors!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

When i do get to see the doctor, he is very helpful and knowledgable. However,the wait is from 2 to 3 hours. I rarely see him, and always get the PA Dr. Chang. Dr. Chang never listens to what i am saying, and misdiagnosed my sons eczema as ringworm. The office staff is incompetent. They referred me to a pediatric nuerologist, who scheduled me an appointment and they never told me that i needed a test done first. i went with no test results, a waist of both my time and the and dr. michelson's time. Then 2 months later, a lab calls to schedule the test. The office staff also waits til i get there to infom me that dr watson won't be in. I request to see only him when i call.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

This is a terrible person to take your children to. He is very rude and very arrogant. He refused to treat my 4 day old son because I was not going to breastfeed him. Please take your children somewhere else if you can.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. Timothy Watson's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 2000)