Ratings for Dr. James J. Kalina

When i would complain that i had severe pain in my tooth, they ignored me. They said to put oragel on it, but it ended up being a leaking filling which was extremely painful. when i requested having a different dental hygienist because she wasn't gentle at all, they kept putting me with the same one. They ignored other requests during my invisalign process, such as payments, unsatisfactory results, etc. also, i've been waiting for retainers for almost 4 months now. his

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Kalina and his staff are very knowledgable. His office is high tech. I was treated with kindness throughout my visit.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

His hygenist chipped my tooth with her rough cleaning and prying up on my fillings and he was rude and cold and said prying on the fillings is normal part of cleaning!!! Jerk.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Kalina is a young, yet knowledgeable dentist. He's gentle..and doesn't freak out at you about not flossing...which is a NICE break. He's really really nice along with his staff. His office is so technically advanced too. You can watch TV when he checks your teeth! How cool is that?! He's an awesome dentist..I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2005