Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Jacobsen

Best doc in da whole world ,nice helpfully and very knowledgeable ,been going to him for last 18 yrs ,and my entire family !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Jakobsen has been my DR for the last 30+ years, I couldn't think of going any where else, he is nice, he pays attn. to you and he makes you fell like he is listening to you, You are not just the 10 o'clock appointment. He has always been right on the money, never wrong.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Jacobsen is the best doctor I have ever gone to. Other drs. were stumped by my medical issues. Within moments of telling him my concerns he diagnosed me. When I went home and researched more about the illness, I cried. No one could tell me for years what was wrong with me but he could. He's knowledgeable, capable, caring, funny, and most of all he doesn't have that horrible arrogance that most doctors seem to have these days. I definitely would refer other patients to him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Best doctor ever! Easy to talk to, really wants to help you. I will be very sad when this doctor retires.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I like this doctor because he listens and will make you comfortable to talk to. He has helped me in several areas when sick or knows who to send you to if you need to see a specialist. I have been with him for about 5 years.He will fit you in when you are really sick.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

He's very smart, very nice and easy to talk to about anything.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Paul E. Jacobsen's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

HIP