Ratings for Dr. Don W. Plance

May well be the best diagnostician from all the doctors I've had. Goes the extra mile to find the appropriate treatment, not opposed to using alternative medicine when warranted. Has personal contact with specialists so he can readily refer when needed. He is a good listener. He seems to be more thorough than most with physicals (perhaps because he is doing it with attention to clues as to what ails you). I feel that his office staff could be better with their communication. At times the office can be very busy (maybe what you would expect for an excellent doctor).

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

He did a great job with me and got me out of my back pain. I highly recommend Dr Plance. 5 star doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I love this Doctor. He is helping us with My daughter. No other doctor has been able to help. But Dr. Plance is up studying her symtoms getting advice from other Doctors. He is amazing. He will not give up tell he finds out what is wrong with her. I am so grateful for Dr. Plance. She even had other Doctors tell her that nothing is wrong with her. But Dr. Plance has found things because he has been persistant. Thank you very much Dr Plance for not giving up til we find a solution to my daughters health.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Don W. Plance's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1987)