Ratings for Dr. Jim Thorne

Excellent, caring doctor. Although he works with professional athletes which I am definitely not, he treats me with respect and compassion. Asks and answers lots of questions to clarify and provides me with lots of information as well. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Great doctor. 2 x Olympic gold medalist for a reason. Stamps. Flames. Hockey Canada. Resume speaks for itself. No problem he hasn't diagnosed before. Highly recommended. True professional

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr seems rushed (talks fast), seems like he's behind and trying to catch up. Dr rushes through exam, pulling, pushing, not waiting for patient response. One receptionist is very rude, (takes smoke breaks often). Have called the clinic with no answer, or call back, having to visit clinic in person 2 weeks later to make appointment. I can assume Dr retiring soon with lack of interest in helping patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

He moved my injury around, excessively, re-damaging my healing leg. He set the healing back about four months, I believe. He needs to make slow, cautious movement when manipulating a body part. He also needs to repeatedly say, "I'm going to move this slowly. Tell me immediately it it hurts.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

It was sad losing Jim as our family doc. I have since seen him for sports med related concerns.. always a pleasure to run into him again. If you can find a way to him for a sports related injury, it is worth it! thanks for everything Dr. Thorne

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Thorne is an excellent practionnar, highly recommend Jim

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I had him looking after me and my family since the early 80's as well...........kind , professional and knows his stuff! Thank you Dr. for looking after us for all those years in such a kind considerate way!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Thorne is no longer in family practice. I had him for many years (late 80's) and he was really good. He is now focusing exclusively on sports related injuries - mainly professional athletes.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Have been a patient for 20 plus years. Excellent Doctor. At times he runs behind schedule, but that is because he does not rush patients through the exam room like cattle. He asks a lot of questions, etc.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Family Doctor for 26 Years - has been very pleasent and accomidating to my families needs.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013