Ratings for Dr. Marie Goulet

Hystorectomy - no pain; quick recovery; excellent care by her team

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I think most of these positive comments about her are bogus. If she was that good; she would not have quit her job. One of my relatives was her patients; and I was in the hospital during her delivery. I found her to be very cold uncaring and rude person. In addition, she had poor working relations with nurses and they did not seem to like her or trust her. I found her to be incompetent as a gynecologist. If she has quit medicine; that is a blessing. She can not hurt any babies any more...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

I was so sad to learn that Dr. Goulet had resigned :( I absolutely loved her and agree with all of the wonderful comments. Dr. Goulet performed a cone biopsy on me and was extremely knowledgeable and patient with my many questions and concerns. Because of the positive experience I had with her as my gynecologist I insisted she be my obstetrician when I became pregnant. My husband and I were completely comfortable with her and trusted her whole-heartedly. The person who made the comment about Dr. Goulet being cold and rude should examine her own attitude as it is possible that she was too demanding or rude herself.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Goulet was the best. My baby is now 12 and finding this rating service I just had to write my opinion of her.She was the best I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I LOVE this doctor. She delivered all 3 of my kids and was nothing but supportive and compassionate. She does not put up with nonsense and gives it to you straight. Some people dont like that and see it as being cold. Well, grow up. I am an adult and want to be told as it is. She is knowledgeable and was amazing with my high-risk pregnancies.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Anyone know what happened to Dr. Goulet. I called the Montfort Hospital and it looks like she took a year off but they will not give me any further info. Strange seeing as she has all of my medical history.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Goulet is a great doctor that I would recommend to anyone. She is a very down to earth person who will be honest and tell you things straight up. You can feel confortable to ask her anything. She delivered my 1st baby and was with me the entire time and managed to keep me very relaxed. She also performed my c-section for my 2nd baby. Unfortunately my baby had to be rushed to Cheo (not her doing) but her support was amasing. She would call CHEO everyday to talk to the baby's doctor to see how he was doing and if we were there also talked to us. She would even phone us at home for updates. The best doctor I ever had. Can be late at times but what doctor that takes the time for her patients isn't.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Dr. Goulet was amazing during my complicated pregnancy and a stressful breakup that occurred during the pregnancy. She was concerned not just with my physical but also my mental well being and offerred support. Her follow up after a planned C-section in the hospital was wonderful and how could you not love Maggie at her office? I would recommend her to anyone I know that's pregnant, expecting or just needs a GYN.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

C'est une excellente médecin. Je la recommande à toutes les femmes qui attendent un enfant!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

Be careful with Dr. Goulet's office. If you can't make it to your appointment and are unable to give 24 hours notice, she will charge you $100 ! Talk about greedy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008