Ratings for Dr. K. Khaled

The Best doctor ever!!! Why is that everything good comes to a end? Please come back! you cant be replaced!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I can't begin to express my gratitude to Dr. Khaled. Dr. Khaled is a big part of our family Ann,Lisa,Michelle,Ashton and Isabelle Lefebvre Family since 1997. In our hearts Dr. Khaled could never be replaced. We love you and need you!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

have been with him 20 years, would never use anyone else -- highly highly highly recommended, very conscientious and honest and helpful

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

nice and funny his wife is an angel he will only prescribe meds that are not dangerous

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

I have been his patient for many years now. I am very happy with him, and he has been very conscientious about my health and well being. Totally pleased.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

He is a great doctor. I am a nurse and I have worked with my fair share of doctors. He takes time to talk things over and he listens. He is a very busy man, so if you need the time to talk...book the longer appointment. His nurse and other staff and wonderful and friendly as well. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

good guy aand really nice officei would recommend him for sure

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

I feel that this doctor does not really take my or my family's medicical issues seriously. He in very abrupt and does not follow up. We need to request what we feel is proper care in regards to seeing specialists for issues that ended up to be serious and required the specialist for surgery.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

He's been my doctor since he started his practice almost 20 years ago. He is very knowledgeable about diet and nutrition. He does take the time to talk to you, just make sure if you need to talk about something you book an appointment in advance. He is a very busy man.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

a wonderful doctor. when i was concerned about my daughter's health he reassured us so well and treated her promptly. i have him to thank for a vast improvement in the quality of her life. he is a great doctor and his staff are very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008