Ratings for Dr. Douglas Leitner

10 Years as our family Doctor. Reserved but always there when there's a problem. Good hospital manner. Astute at analysing issues.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Great doctor. Always explains everything. Never in a rush.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

By far the best male Doctor I have ever had. Always will to listen to me never makes me feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Terrible doctor needed an emergency appointment for constipation and he had left early

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Leitner was an excellent doctor for our little family when we lived in Penticton. We were grateful that he took us on as patients, and he took good care of us.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Leitner for many years! I can not think of one negative comment to report. His staff is very friendly (all of them) Miss Rose, she was awesome! Angie is very helpful and very professional!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Leitner since about 2000. He has always treated me with respect, and concern for my well being. He isn't shy about referring to specialists, or ordering tests. His manner is always professional, and caring. Several of my friends. also see him, not one has a bad word to say. As to the comments about his punctuality, He never rushes me out the door, he actually listens to what I have to say, plus I have never been to any Drs. office where I didn't have to wait, some times longer than others, but always had to wait.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Leitner for several years. He is often running late, but I don't mind because he never rushes me out of his office. He listens to what I have to say, answers my questions and appears interested in my concerns. If he doesn't know the answer to something he will say so and will consult other physicians or send you to a specialist. I like a person who can admit they don't know everything. He rarely looks at a person when he talks, which some people may interpret as rude or disinterested, but just get over that! Everyone has quirks! I'd definately recommend him as a family Dr.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr.Leitner is the best doctor in the south okanagan. been to lots, stuck with only him. he takes time with you each visit and never makes you feel like he's in a rush- even though he probably is! Our little family is thankful and appreciative to have him as our G.P.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Doctor Doug Leitner and his Staff are AMAZING ! I first met him 11 1/2 yrs ago when he helped me with my baby girl at the walk in clinic. He is very professional,kind,caring, supportive,and knowledgeable . I have always found him to be punctual and pleasant in every realm .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010