Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Labarre

Love this office! everyone is so nice, and friendly, and the office is very nice and clean, which is very important to me. would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Very friendly and professional office . I have had very good service from Dr Lebarre and staff. Having no insurance they have worked with me for reasonable rates on their services. Additionally, I have recently had to have 2 teeth capped and the experience was easy and the results excellent.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Top notch professional Dentist and staff!!!! Quality work all around!! Definitely highly recommended. Will not nickel and dime. Very honest people.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

One of the best, maybe the set Dental Office I have ever been. Dr. Labarre and his staff run this place like a champ, excellent customer service and outstanding well being of patients.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

It has been a nightmare dealing with LV dental Arts clinic, it should be anything other than clinic, all what he care for is money, horrible service, it is unfortunatelly a legal scam, an awful experience that made me wonder how such dental office still allowed to practice. Tina is the office manager, receptionist, and the boss at that clinic as she claims supported by Dr. Labarre , she is the worst unprofessional, unethical, and rude person that you will ever meet. Based on my experience Dr. Labarre never give the patient the time needed he relies on his staff to do the most of the work, he is careless, and never listen, all what he cares about is the dues. They fooled me and charged me for a deep cleaning which end up being a 10 minute regular cleaning. He assigns Tina to deal with patients, she kept wasting my time lying giving different excuses, promise to call back and never did, and finally found out that she refused to provide the service because the insurance mandate certain rate the clinic has to comply with and cannot charge different amount, however, Dr. Labarre didn't like the rate so he refused to provide the service and since Tina represents him, she delivered the message. They wasted my time, billed my insurance for a consultation, and full set of unneeded x-rays then refused to complete the work since they had to comply with the insurance rate and cannot charge as they please...I filed a grievance to my insurance to investigate and I am going to sue them for malpractice and insurance fraud and incompliance. Very bad Doctor and office manager, they don't deserve the title or being in the medical field, it is a shame, such individuals should not practice or be around patients or be allowed to do any type of business with the public.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

very clean and modern office. staff was very very freindly and everybody took their time, somtimes i need things explained more than once lol! and they were very helpful. doctor gives a really good shot - no pain!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Great office, people, and doctor! first time in my life I have enjoyed going to the dentist! I don't have insurance and they really helped me out with needed work

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Best dentist office ever been too. everyone there is so friendly and nice. had a couple of teeth pulled zero pain, telling all my friends!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. LaBarre has been taking care of my family for many years, and I am totally satisfied with all the services provided. Wonderful caring office, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Great office! Friendly staff. Skilled and experienced dentist. Not the cheapest but they take their time and do things right. highly reccommend.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011