Ratings for Dr. David Braun

We had Dr. Braun as a family Dr. for years up until the time my mother contracted cancer. She went to him for over 9 months before he finally clued in that she was sick. After countless appt. with him, and numerous prescriptions for stomach pills, telling her she had a flu, was happy (?) of her weight loss, and did not question the repeated tell tale signs that she told him about, the final touch was when she collapsed at home shortly before Christmas,(her initial visit was in April), he decided that maybe he should send her to the hospital for some testing. Lo, and behold, she had stage 4 colon cancer. One would think that he might have put 2 and 2 together long before then! Not impressed with him at all....had better luck with the brief time we had at ABCC, the short time we dealt with them before she passed. Would not recommend anyone sick going to him. If you are pregnant , he seems to be good. But not if you are sick....

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr Braun is calm and extremely reassuring under pressure of active labour. At appointments, he listens, however, does not offer up much in terms of options. It is difficult and even after 4 babies, 3 of which he delivered, I wish I had known more and had more upfront appointments. I don't think first time mothers to be, in particular, can appreciate him until they deliver.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

At first I loved him but as I got to know him more I realized he is not a "teaching" dr. He doesn't give you options or discuss things with you. He just makes decisions on his own. Any time I ask him questions he just softly says "yeah, could be" and doesn't offer any extra info. He is very old school in his approach. He doesn't make me feel like I can trust him. He delivered all 3 of my babies and this last one was the last straw. If I can find a new doc for my next baby I will definitely be switching.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Delivered all three of my children, very calm and reassuring, very nice man. His office is busy but will squeeze in myself or kids when they are sick. I cant say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Excellent doctor! I'm so glad we have him as our family doctor! I've had many doctors in the past who just stuff you off. He listens, is very compassionate, and has excellent bedside manor!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Compassionate and caring. So thankful that I have him as my doctor as I am on this cancer journey.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Amazing doctor. His bedside manner is great, he's knowledgeable and strikeout friendly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I waited an hour and half to see him had not been seen in 5 weeks was high risk preeclampsia and hypertension baby number 6 he didn't listen to baby didn't check blood pressure, didnt weigh or measure me he just typed stuff in his computer said come back in 2 weeks I deliver at 36 weeks due to.the issues and.i was 32 weeks when I saw him I will not.go back thank goddess found someone who will take me

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I am sure people have had wonderful experiences with this doctor, his staff is kind and welcoming, he is fairly punctual and he is does seem like he has your best interest in mind. However, what I will say is that after him delivering my first I have been to countless doctors and OB/GYN's to fix the problems he caused. He is kind but he does not listen! If want patient autonomy this is not the doctor for you, especially if you are young!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr Braun is by far the best Dr I have ever been to! He delivered my daughter last year and because of him, he made my labour and delivery the best experience I could have asked for! He was so swamped with people in labour that day that he had to close his practice for the day. He still had a positive attitude even though he was probably exhausted! He doesn't push medications or anything like that, he has GREAT bedside manners, and he explained everything to me so I would understand as I was a 1st time mom. Whenever we have had any questions or concerns with my daughter they try their hardest to squeeze us in! I will definitely be having Dr Braun as our Dr for many years to come, and look forward to him delivering my next child in the future!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011