Ratings for Dr. David Braun

I have had Doctor Braun for 20 years and he is very caring and very helpful and right on top of things. I may not have been living if were not for him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Braun is a very good with my kids. Has been their doctor since birth and they both feel safe with him and trust him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

We had Dr. Braun as a family Dr. for years up until the time my mother contracted cancer. She went to him for over 9 months before he finally clued in that she was sick. After countless appt. with him, and numerous prescriptions for stomach pills, telling her she had a flu, was happy (?) of her weight loss, and did not question the repeated tell tale signs that she told him about, the final touch was when she collapsed at home shortly before Christmas,(her initial visit was in April), he decided that maybe he should send her to the hospital for some testing. Lo, and behold, she had stage 4 colon cancer. One would think that he might have put 2 and 2 together long before then! Not impressed with him at all....had better luck with the brief time we had at ABCC, the short time we dealt with them before she passed. Would not recommend anyone sick going to him. If you are pregnant , he seems to be good. But not if you are sick....

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr Braun is calm and extremely reassuring under pressure of active labour. At appointments, he listens, however, does not offer up much in terms of options. It is difficult and even after 4 babies, 3 of which he delivered, I wish I had known more and had more upfront appointments. I don't think first time mothers to be, in particular, can appreciate him until they deliver.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

At first I loved him but as I got to know him more I realized he is not a "teaching" dr. He doesn't give you options or discuss things with you. He just makes decisions on his own. Any time I ask him questions he just softly says "yeah, could be" and doesn't offer any extra info. He is very old school in his approach. He doesn't make me feel like I can trust him. He delivered all 3 of my babies and this last one was the last straw. If I can find a new doc for my next baby I will definitely be switching.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Delivered all three of my children, very calm and reassuring, very nice man. His office is busy but will squeeze in myself or kids when they are sick. I cant say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Excellent doctor! I'm so glad we have him as our family doctor! I've had many doctors in the past who just stuff you off. He listens, is very compassionate, and has excellent bedside manor!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Compassionate and caring. So thankful that I have him as my doctor as I am on this cancer journey.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Amazing doctor. His bedside manner is great, he's knowledgeable and strikeout friendly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I waited an hour and half to see him had not been seen in 5 weeks was high risk preeclampsia and hypertension baby number 6 he didn't listen to baby didn't check blood pressure, didnt weigh or measure me he just typed stuff in his computer said come back in 2 weeks I deliver at 36 weeks due to.the issues and.i was 32 weeks when I saw him I will not.go back thank goddess found someone who will take me

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014