Ratings for Dr. S. Kaiprath

Dr Kaiprath is very dismissive. I have found that she rarely really listens to problems and seems to want to slough off my questions. She is very disorganized and frequently can't find tests or previous prescriptions. She is so overbooked that one frequently has to wait over an hour and on one occasions 2 hours. I would switch doctors if I could.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr kaiprath is a very smart woman. She knows what she is talking about. However there are some things people don't understand. 1. She is not a therapist 2. Some appointments take longer than others. That's why there are varying wait times. I've gone in there for 10 min appointments, but my latest one was 45 minutes. It all depends 3. She is not a pill pusher so don't go in there expecting that. She is a great doctor for our county. Her husband is a wonderful man and always greets you with a smile.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

No reason to complain. Responded quickly to all my medical problems with specialist and information as required. A usual 30 to 45 minute wait to see her but to be expected when some patients take unreasonable amount of time over certain ailments. She is attentive and refuses to rush with her patients. Kind caring and conserved and we are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Appointments made but consistently an hour and a half wait, rushed through once in the office in less than 10 minutes. Staff unable to find blood tests done four months prior, incidents like are the norm. Would change doctors if I could but, the rules are if you already have one, switching to another is not done, regardless of lack of faith in your doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Worst Doctor I have had in all my life. Took 3 days for them to pick up a phone and book an appointment . When I got to the appointment, she rushed me out within 10 mins and didn't resolve my problem. I told her I wanted to be screened for an aneurism as they run in my family and she completely ignored me. Please smart en Pictou County and get us some real doctors.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Been going to her for 9 years She is. Not a pill pusher. Like most doctors. She has helped me for exactly what I needed operations. Test etc. Best doctor I had in 40 years in pictou county.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I went to her and there was 3 of us with the same appointment. It was for around noon and I was the very last patient seen that day. If I didn't need to see her that day I would have walked out. She's ok sometimes but there are deffently things she needs to work on

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dedicated, knowledgeable, caring, and genuine. She knows how to prioritize, what is appropriate for referral and follows up always!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr.Kaiprath appears warm and caring. She is very dismissive of your problems and not good with my children (teens). I feel she doesn't really listen...I've since state what I want done as if I left it to her nothing would be looked at. I also dislike the fact she only gives prescription for medication every three months. (meds. I've be on for yrs)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

The best Dr. I ever went to. I went to Dr.Kaiprath from the time she opened her practice in Pictou till I moved to Ontario in 2010 . She was always caring and very knowledgeable. She looked after my wife during her last bout of cancer till the end. she is the kindest most compassionate woman you will meet. The staff at The Clinic are aslo very kind and helpful. I highly recomend this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012