Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Klass

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Klass is compassionate - spends a lot of time with each patient. He takes his time to always make sure that his patients are comfortable and that they fully understand what ever condition they are suffering from. Really great person and doctor. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Compassionate - spends a lot of time with each patient. He even makes house visits! Really great person and doctor

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Klass treats me for MS and I can't be grateful enough. He answers all my questions throughly. He is sensitive and has a wonderful manner. Very easy to talk to and very smart. Always returns calls promptly. A wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Klass was brilliant in his evaluation and guidance of my problem. He is an asset we are lucky to have.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

I saw Dr. Klass once for potential migraines and thought he was pretty helpful, but in a follow-up incident over the phone he was astonishingly unhelpful - so much so that I wrote him a letter saying I would not use her services anymore (the first time I've ever done this with a doctor!)He wrote back a letter that showed a stunning lack of understanding and compassion. I would certainly not recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Overall I find Dr. Klass to be a pretty good doctor from my recent experience with him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2005

Very friendly and efficient, listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2005

Dr. Stephen C. Klass's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in New Rochelle, NY