Ratings for Dr. Ajit Dwivedi

Poor excuse for a doctor. Saw him at VA clinic in Tomball. He made notes about things that were not even discussed at our encounter. Refused to examine me or address my pain. His notes are very self-serving and do not reflect reality. Prescribed meds for another condition. I reported that I was allergic to the meds. He wrote something else in the notes. No wonder the VA is in trouble - they hire doctors who do not practice medicine. Overall, my experience with VA is very good, but this doctor is a disaster waiting to happen, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

not recommended. every time i have an appointment he sees me for 5 minutes and always in a rush to leave. sometimes I am not done talking and he will stop me and walk out the door.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

He dint help me with the issues i had, he said he dint not now what it was and let me go. Over all his attitude is great and he is very nice, i just dont now if ill recomend him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Ajit Dwivedi's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2003)