Ratings for Dr. Krista Hynes

Dr Hynes is amazing. I have a phobia of dentists. She has been SO patient with me and has gone above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and safe. I've never had a doctor of any sort work so hard to help me. I have a 10 year old who thinks the dentist is a fun place to go! Now that's amazing!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I've only had 1 visit with her, she was very professional, kind, and knowledgable. I look forward to a long history with this wonderful dentist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Excellent, friendly, down to earth, confident, great assistant

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Both Dr and Hygienist are fabulous! They make a great team to ensure that patient is receiving optimal care. They are both smart and proficient. Both have great “chair side” manner, pleasant and caring. Best dentist I have ever had. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

I find Dr. Hynes very knowledgeable and friendly. She is upbeat and professional and takes great care of her patients.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Wonderful. Nice, sweet and very gentle and caring. Hot in a dentist kind of way :)

flag | Submitted June 16, 2007

Christa has been my dentist for a few years and she is one of the best that I've had (I've had about 10 over the years). She's very friendly, she does good work, and she frequently asks 'how are you doing?', during the process. She's also particularly good at pre-freezing and not rushing the needle during the freezing process. Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I really like her and her assistant. She was very friendly to me, my husband and my 3yr old daughter. She was very intellegent and helpful. I also liked that she didn't like to give pain so she froze you really good. Best dentist I've ever been too!! I even recommended her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

very unapproachable and rude.does not make u feel like a human being. i was very disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007