Ratings for Dr. Ravinder Kumar

Not the greatest chair-side manner. He's good, but Dr. Park and Dr. Mac are much better.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Kumar is the reason that I am terrified to go to a dentist he is horrible

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Went to Dr. Kumar years ago. Also had braces done by him. Overall job seemed ok, however teeth got "over-moved". Got pulled and now they're off the other way by a couple millimetres. When got the braces removed and teeth polished, he didn't do the best job. He removed the braces, polished the glue AND some of my enamel off creating small indentations (when you look close you can tell the surface is uneven and I can see and feel indentations on my front teeth). The dental work he did (fillings) was ok. For orthodontics I suggest a specialist that does orthodontics full time.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

There is a new dentist at the office who is absolutely awesome. The staff is great, hygienists, assistants etc, but the front desk receptionist smells like smoke, is pushy, rude, forces appointment times on you, doesn't listen to what you are saying. She is almost enough to make me not want to go back. I really like the dentist and the other girls. It's a shame.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

This doctor ripped me off and had me do x rays before and after a root canal, when it is only needed before. I was ridiculously overcharged and after confronting the receptionist about the unnecessary x-rays they ended up waiving the fees. Imagine if I hadn't of known, and of course Dr. Kumar knew. ABSOLUTELY no respect for a man without principal. Also when he was giving me injection to numb me, before route canal, he jabbed it in extremely roughly. Go to this Dr. if you would like to be rough handled and pay triple the cost.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Kumar for nearly thirty years. He is a great dentist who does good long lasting dental work. Never had a problem with him or his staff.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I went to this dentist because the sign said "gentle dental" I waited 2.5 hours for my appointment that the cigarette smelling receptionist called me to come in 1 hour early for and then had to go back 3 times to have a filling smoothed over. The next appointment I was unable to go to so with a days notice, I cancelled...I also was charged $75.00 for the missed appointment. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST TO ANYONE!!!! I wish his staff would find a new place to work though, they were very nice.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Very good dentist, great at explaining, appointments are fairly accurate. Only thing as noted is he will try to maximize your insurance spending on what seems to be anything he can. As long as you have the spare time Why wouldn't you try to milk every last penny for what you pay into that insureance, its not extra to you.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

A very knowledgeable doctor, overall a very pleasant experience at his office, However, when you gat a phonecall and get asked if you can come into the office a half hour early, and you do, would you not expect the doctor to be in the building? I waited and waited and still no show. Overall a very plesant experience at this office, punctuality not his strongest asset!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

This doctor is good in what he is doing but he is money hungry. He has a pattern of maximizing his work to use all what is left in your insurance and sometimes for things your realy do not need. So, if you are going to use his service make sure that you undrstand what he will do, why and how much he will charge you. I have bad expereince with him and certainly do not recommend him

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009