Ratings for Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards

The rudeness and worst dr ever,my wife was in worst pain ever. He didn't believe her, when she got admitted to the hospital by the on call obgyn he came in the next morning and accused her of just getting admitted to around the clock pain meds. The following week we went back to his office and he himself finally admitted her. He then took me out of the room to his office kitchen and looked in my face and said and I quote "your wife is acting like a fool"!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Horrible man! Nothing more to say than he is a CROOK!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

The absolute worst bedside manner and is nothing but money hungry. Fraud doctor! I wish that the insurance companies would get him. No doctor but him demands 1,000.00 cash up front for surgery. He takes it then bills insurance. Insurance agencies and the law need get this man!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have been going to Dr Edwards for over 15 years!! He is an exceptional Dr with excellent insight in today's treatment options, patient care, and overall concerns most females have concerning their bodies. I highly recommend Dr Edwards!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I am a huge fan of Dr Edwards!!! He has been my doctor for about 15 years but more than that he has been my friend. He has provided excellent care and given me extremely valuable advice and help through the years. Eight years ago he encouraged me to have a hysterectomy that I didn't think I needed. As a result, at 60 years old I feel better than I felt in my 40s! He is very knowledgeable, compassionate and a skilled surgeon with an amazing common sense approach to life. I hope he never retires!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Joe delivered all three of my kids. I visited him today for my annual checkup and haven't seen him in a little over a year. He always makes me feel like he just seen me yesterday! He's more than just my doctor, he is part of my family! Dr. Joe is the best!!! I definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

If you want to feel like you matter to your doctor & his staff then Dr. Edwards is definitely not the right choice! No bedside manner, abruptly rude & very impatient unless it's about him! Don't pay anyone to treat you like this!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

One of the rudest doctors I have ever been to in my life. The staff is t much better either.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

If this office could get rid of the young girl that sits in the corner who refuses to speak to you when you walk in the door and maybe have a smile on her face the office may not be so bad. She is very quiet but rude. The other staff isn't great but will do but do not ever ask the billing department anything because they don't know anything. So get rid of the front girl and billing girl and it may be a better place. And as for Dr. Edwards he is ok if you like straight forward people and who doesn't hesitate one minute to talk about his personal life. Other than that not too bad.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Edwards and Karen are the absolute worst! They are both smart asses and could care less about their patients. I was I. The office one day being seen and I over heard them talking about a oatient and how horrible they were but would continue seeing them because of who they were. It offended me to hear what he had to say about that patient and then he said the patients nane and I happen to know the person and was so embarrassed for her. From that moment on I went and found another doctor and will never recommend or see Dr. Edwards again. What an awful man

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1990)

Coresource