You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards

Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards's Ratings

Dr Edwards is very professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and able to provide the care for each patient in a manner that conveys compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

I would never go to another physician. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, and I am very fortunate to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Absolutely the best in every category!! Would never go to another doctor. Caring and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Y'all he is the best doctor and surgeon!!!! My csection experience was amazing and I always look forward to my office visits!!! He is one of a kind!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

Dr. Edwards is a wonderful doctor. He goes above and beyond for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

I've never met a more compassionate physician than Dr. Edwards. He always goes above and beyond to ensure the best care for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Great doctor. He delivered my two boys with no complications!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I'm Taylor Milton . I'm the third generation on Milton's that have been going to Dr. Edwards . He's a great doctor and I wouldn't use any other .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

If you want a Dr. That is Luke warm and sugar coats everything, don't go to this Dr. His job is to make you healthy, not be your bff. Dr. Edwards is to the point and I like him for it. My last Gynecologist let me walk around 5 yrs without knowing my leep came back with bad results. Dr. Edwards obtained my records from my previous gynecologist. I believe he saved my life. He is also motivating me to lose weight because he is blunt about the problems being overweight causes. . ..which is what I needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. EDWARDS is more than anOb/Gyn Doc. He handles all of my issues, and if he can't he will send you to someone that can. He is straight and to the point. I like that in my Doctor. He is Awesome. .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790450].votes_count ]]