Ratings for Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards

The entire team is friendly and effecient! I have used Dr. Edwards and team for over 12 years now and grateful for all the extreme care they have given me!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I became a patient of Dr. Edwards III's in 1997 after my mother told me she was a patient of his fathers before she moved away in the mid 1980's. I have always felt that Dr. Joe has taken care of me as he would anyone in his own family. He truly cares for his patients and what is in their best interest. I am now happy and healthy. I have had two beautiful children under his care, one pregnancy that threw him lots of curve balls and more recently a much needed hysterectomy. He is awesome and I have every confidence in him !! Dr. Joe has a great, kind, knowledgeable, experienced nurse (Karen), partner (Dr. Pettigrew) & office staff as well. There aren't enough words that can fully express the feelings I have for Dr. Joe and his office.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr Edwards and Karen are the absolute best! They have helped my husband and I for the past 8 years . Thanks to them we were able to have two beautiful sons . Dr Edwards has performed 2 c sections , a laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis and a hysterectomy for pelvic congestive syndrome. I am so happy he figured out what was causing all of my pain. After 20 years of living with painful periods and being misdiagnosed with endometriosis he finally figured out what the real problem was - and then he fixed me ! I am forever grateful to him and his staff for taking care of me!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

When I walked into the office last week and saw that the girl at the front desk was playing on her cell phone and didn't acknowledge me until I stood there for over a minute and then she said to me can I help you. Exactly my thoughts what a wonderful greeting. Then I wait for over an hour to get greeted by the girl who does the work up and she acts like she has never done this in her life and I know that she is not a new girl because I have seen her in the office in the past. The time comes where I actually get to be seen by the doctor and I had a few personal questions to ask him and as always he talks about his life and by the time I left not one of my questions was answered. On the way out I never was acknowledged and I got in my car and thought to myself that this experience is not the way it should be and every time I walk in I see new faces. I want it to be a family in this office and get to know my doctor and staff but obviously no one cchooses to stay at this office and it's clearly because of how Dr. Edwards treats everyone! I do not recommend Dr. Edwards!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Awesome doctor.. I've been going for 20 years .. he's delivered my 3 children !!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Worst doctor ever! He isn't very helpful when u have a problem. However he is okay with an annual exam because all he talks about is the same story I hear every time I walk into his office. And guess what.. it's always about him!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Edwards is a poor excuse for a doctor! If you are looking for someone to help you and someone to talk to .... well..... Dr. Edwards is NOT the doctor for you!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Absolute BEST doctor ever......I have been going to him for several years now and am very glad I chose him. He and his staff have been very professional each time I have visited the office or talked with them over the telephone. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

It's hard to understand why Dr. Edwards is the only doctor that I have ever encountered with on having to pay cash before a surgery. Hmmmm.... I'm sure the IRS doesn't know about that hidden cash.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Edwards is always barking orders to the staff to jump to his demand. I was in the office last week and the front staff girl was on her cell phone and never acknowledged me until I asked her where I needed to check in? Then she rushed me to the waiting room and never said hello, asked how I was, all she wanted was a payment from me which is what this office is all about. I highly recommend not being a patient at this office!

Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1990)

• Blue Cross Of California