Ratings for Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards

If this office could get rid of the young girl that sits in the corner who refuses to speak to you when you walk in the door and maybe have a smile on her face the office may not be so bad. She is very quiet but rude. The other staff isn't great but will do but do not ever ask the billing department anything because they don't know anything. So get rid of the front girl and billing girl and it may be a better place. And as for Dr. Edwards he is ok if you like straight forward people and who doesn't hesitate one minute to talk about his personal life. Other than that not too bad.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Edwards and Karen are the absolute worst! They are both smart asses and could care less about their patients. I was I. The office one day being seen and I over heard them talking about a oatient and how horrible they were but would continue seeing them because of who they were. It offended me to hear what he had to say about that patient and then he said the patients nane and I happen to know the person and was so embarrassed for her. From that moment on I went and found another doctor and will never recommend or see Dr. Edwards again. What an awful man

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

The entire team is friendly and effecient! I have used Dr. Edwards and team for over 12 years now and grateful for all the extreme care they have given me!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I became a patient of Dr. Edwards III's in 1997 after my mother told me she was a patient of his fathers before she moved away in the mid 1980's. I have always felt that Dr. Joe has taken care of me as he would anyone in his own family. He truly cares for his patients and what is in their best interest. I am now happy and healthy. I have had two beautiful children under his care, one pregnancy that threw him lots of curve balls and more recently a much needed hysterectomy. He is awesome and I have every confidence in him !! Dr. Joe has a great, kind, knowledgeable, experienced nurse (Karen), partner (Dr. Pettigrew) & office staff as well. There aren't enough words that can fully express the feelings I have for Dr. Joe and his office.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr Edwards and Karen are the absolute best! They have helped my husband and I for the past 8 years . Thanks to them we were able to have two beautiful sons . Dr Edwards has performed 2 c sections , a laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis and a hysterectomy for pelvic congestive syndrome. I am so happy he figured out what was causing all of my pain. After 20 years of living with painful periods and being misdiagnosed with endometriosis he finally figured out what the real problem was - and then he fixed me ! I am forever grateful to him and his staff for taking care of me!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

When I walked into the office last week and saw that the girl at the front desk was playing on her cell phone and didn't acknowledge me until I stood there for over a minute and then she said to me can I help you. Exactly my thoughts what a wonderful greeting. Then I wait for over an hour to get greeted by the girl who does the work up and she acts like she has never done this in her life and I know that she is not a new girl because I have seen her in the office in the past. The time comes where I actually get to be seen by the doctor and I had a few personal questions to ask him and as always he talks about his life and by the time I left not one of my questions was answered. On the way out I never was acknowledged and I got in my car and thought to myself that this experience is not the way it should be and every time I walk in I see new faces. I want it to be a family in this office and get to know my doctor and staff but obviously no one cchooses to stay at this office and it's clearly because of how Dr. Edwards treats everyone! I do not recommend Dr. Edwards!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Awesome doctor.. I've been going for 20 years .. he's delivered my 3 children !!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Worst doctor ever! He isn't very helpful when u have a problem. However he is okay with an annual exam because all he talks about is the same story I hear every time I walk into his office. And guess what.. it's always about him!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Edwards is a poor excuse for a doctor! If you are looking for someone to help you and someone to talk to .... well..... Dr. Edwards is NOT the doctor for you!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Absolute BEST doctor ever......I have been going to him for several years now and am very glad I chose him. He and his staff have been very professional each time I have visited the office or talked with them over the telephone. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1990)