Ratings for Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards

I am a huge fan of Dr Edwards!!! He has been my doctor for about 15 years but more than that he has been my friend. He has provided excellent care and given me extremely valuable advice and help through the years. Eight years ago he encouraged me to have a hysterectomy that I didn't think I needed. As a result, at 60 years old I feel better than I felt in my 40s! He is very knowledgeable, compassionate and a skilled surgeon with an amazing common sense approach to life. I hope he never retires!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Joe delivered all three of my kids. I visited him today for my annual checkup and haven't seen him in a little over a year. He always makes me feel like he just seen me yesterday! He's more than just my doctor, he is part of my family! Dr. Joe is the best!!! I definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

If you want to feel like you matter to your doctor & his staff then Dr. Edwards is definitely not the right choice! No bedside manner, abruptly rude & very impatient unless it's about him! Don't pay anyone to treat you like this!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

One of the rudest doctors I have ever been to in my life. The staff is t much better either.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

If this office could get rid of the young girl that sits in the corner who refuses to speak to you when you walk in the door and maybe have a smile on her face the office may not be so bad. She is very quiet but rude. The other staff isn't great but will do but do not ever ask the billing department anything because they don't know anything. So get rid of the front girl and billing girl and it may be a better place. And as for Dr. Edwards he is ok if you like straight forward people and who doesn't hesitate one minute to talk about his personal life. Other than that not too bad.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Edwards and Karen are the absolute worst! They are both smart asses and could care less about their patients. I was I. The office one day being seen and I over heard them talking about a oatient and how horrible they were but would continue seeing them because of who they were. It offended me to hear what he had to say about that patient and then he said the patients nane and I happen to know the person and was so embarrassed for her. From that moment on I went and found another doctor and will never recommend or see Dr. Edwards again. What an awful man

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

The entire team is friendly and effecient! I have used Dr. Edwards and team for over 12 years now and grateful for all the extreme care they have given me!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I became a patient of Dr. Edwards III's in 1997 after my mother told me she was a patient of his fathers before she moved away in the mid 1980's. I have always felt that Dr. Joe has taken care of me as he would anyone in his own family. He truly cares for his patients and what is in their best interest. I am now happy and healthy. I have had two beautiful children under his care, one pregnancy that threw him lots of curve balls and more recently a much needed hysterectomy. He is awesome and I have every confidence in him !! Dr. Joe has a great, kind, knowledgeable, experienced nurse (Karen), partner (Dr. Pettigrew) & office staff as well. There aren't enough words that can fully express the feelings I have for Dr. Joe and his office.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr Edwards and Karen are the absolute best! They have helped my husband and I for the past 8 years . Thanks to them we were able to have two beautiful sons . Dr Edwards has performed 2 c sections , a laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis and a hysterectomy for pelvic congestive syndrome. I am so happy he figured out what was causing all of my pain. After 20 years of living with painful periods and being misdiagnosed with endometriosis he finally figured out what the real problem was - and then he fixed me ! I am forever grateful to him and his staff for taking care of me!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

When I walked into the office last week and saw that the girl at the front desk was playing on her cell phone and didn't acknowledge me until I stood there for over a minute and then she said to me can I help you. Exactly my thoughts what a wonderful greeting. Then I wait for over an hour to get greeted by the girl who does the work up and she acts like she has never done this in her life and I know that she is not a new girl because I have seen her in the office in the past. The time comes where I actually get to be seen by the doctor and I had a few personal questions to ask him and as always he talks about his life and by the time I left not one of my questions was answered. On the way out I never was acknowledged and I got in my car and thought to myself that this experience is not the way it should be and every time I walk in I see new faces. I want it to be a family in this office and get to know my doctor and staff but obviously no one cchooses to stay at this office and it's clearly because of how Dr. Edwards treats everyone! I do not recommend Dr. Edwards!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners