You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards

Dr Edwards has been my Dr for over six years . I am so happy I finally changed over to him when I did, I just wish I would have sooner . He delivered both of my sons , performed a laparoscopic surgery and then my hysterectomy. I am so grateful that I found him and he has saved me from years of pelvic pain . I cant speak highly enough about him or Karen , his head nurse . They are both God sends in my book !

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Joe for 17 years. He delivered my 2 boys (now 12 and 15) - I had preterm labor with both pregnancies and he took very good care of me thru both pregnancies and all of my complications. Six years after my last delivery, we discussed some issues that I was having - he gave me options and explained them thoroughly. When we decided on an ablation, he told me that they normally last 3-5 years. It's been 8 years and it's still working for me! He is an awesome doctor, not to mention the amazing staff he has to help him. Very straight forward and very honest! He will listen to all of your concerns and offer you options, and his opinion of what the best choice would be. He's not one to think that the same option is best for everyone - he gives his suggestion based on his patient and their current situation. He is a very well educated man and knows his practice well. I couldn't have chosen a better doctor .. 17 years ago! Anyone, here, saying that he's rude, or has horrible bedside manners are probably the patients that didn't follow his advice, or direction, and created more issues for themselves or their situations. Tammy - Guyton, GA

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Love Dr. Edwards!!! He took care of me and my baby girl safely! Yes, he is blunt and to the point, but honestly, it was for my own benefit! I appreciate him helping me out and because of him my delivery was very safe, easy, and I had absolutely NO complications!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Heard great things about Edwards but during my visits, I never got the treatment other women and nurses raved about. Lost over 25 pounds in my pregnancy due to Hyperemisis and suffered until I landed in the ER. If your overweight, you will NOT get help.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edwards has been my Dr for over six years . I am so happy I finally changed over to him when I did, I just wish I would have sooner . He delivered both of my..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Joe for 17 years. He delivered my 2 boys (now 12 and 15) - I had preterm labor with both pregnancies and he took very good care of me..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Edwards!!! He took care of me and my baby girl safely! Yes, he is blunt and to the point, but honestly, it was for my own benefit! I appreciate him hel..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Heard great things about Edwards but during my visits, I never got the treatment other women and nurses raved about. Lost over 25 pounds in my pregnancy due to ..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unless you are a model, he is not for you!@! In a hurry, no follow up after surgery, as he could care less. Very rude"

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Joe is great. He is a very caring, confident doctor who actually cares about how you feel..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edwards is very professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and able to provide the care for each patient in a manner that conveys compassion. "

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would never go to another physician. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, and I am very fortunate to be his patient."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the best in every category!! Would never go to another doctor. Caring and professional. "

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Y'all he is the best doctor and surgeon!!!! My csection experience was amazing and I always look forward to my office visits!!! He is one of a kind!"

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Edwards is a wonderful doctor. He goes above and beyond for his patients. "

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've never met a more compassionate physician than Dr. Edwards. He always goes above and beyond to ensure the best care for his patients. "

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. He delivered my two boys with no complications! "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm Taylor Milton . I'm the third generation on Milton's that have been going to Dr. Edwards . He's a great doctor and I wouldn't use any other . "

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you want a Dr. That is Luke warm and sugar coats everything, don't go to this Dr. His job is to make you healthy, not be your bff. Dr. Edwards is to the po..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. EDWARDS is more than anOb/Gyn Doc. He handles all of my issues, and if he can't he will send you to someone that can. He is straight and to the point. I l..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edwards is know amongst his peers as "the cutting doctor." Why is it that so many seemingly normal deliveries suddenly become C-sections? And women over 5..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Joe is the best! Anyone who says his bedside manner is not good can't handle his no BS way. He is straight to the point and takes the time to ask questions,..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Edwards!!! Awesome doctor, awesome staff, always available when needed. Thank you!!!"

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a wonderful doctor. He is the best doctor."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible bedside manner. Cut-happy, pushy, and downright rude. Horrible staff, dirty office. DO NOT TRUST HIM!"

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He helped give me the push I needed to lose 40 pounds in 5 months, he's a bit of a butt but honestly he changed my life for the better."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Edwards after years of questions. One visit and he understood what i I was going through. Dr. Edwards explained the process and what my ..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely LoVe him! He's an AwEsOmE doctor & very personable! :)"

September 7, 2014