Ratings for Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards

Yes Dr. Edwards is straight forward. He can come across as rude, but get to know him first before judging him. First time I met him he talked so fast in big doctor words...I put my hands up and said talk to me slow and like I am an idiot...because I have no idea what you said. From then on, he pulls a chair out and explains what is going on - in normal talk. We saw 5 doctors who swore we would never get pregnant...Dr. Edwards explained we have the parts...we just had to get them to work - He Gave Us Hope when no one else would! - We have a little baby now! A very Healthy Baby!! If you communicate with him, he communicates with you. He is real with you, but I would not want someone to sugar coat what is wrong with me, I want to know for real what is wrong and how do we fix it. We had issues with our pregnancy and he was VERY Supportive and Caring!! He called us after hours and on weekends with my pregnancy health issues. He called my husband to check in with him. He is very nice! I was not sure about him at first, but I am SURE about him now! He is an Excellent Doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Best doctor ever! Dr. Joe is not the least bit rude; he tells it like it is. Those that cannot handle his honesty should go see a quack that's looking for nothing but your money, and they will feed you with whatever you want to hear. He's been my doctor for 6 or 7 years now. He performed a full hysterectomy on me last month at the age of 41. I couldn't have had a better doctor for the procedure. Went back today for a follow up and everything has healed perfectly. This man is ALWAYS in tune with my concerns and ALWAYS provides excellent care. He has handled a number of gynecological issues over the past few years for me, and I have nothing but positive things to say about the care I have received from him. I have the utmost respect for this man and love his professionalism and bedside manner. He really is the best out there.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

The rudeness and worst dr ever,my wife was in worst pain ever. He didn't believe her, when she got admitted to the hospital by the on call obgyn he came in the next morning and accused her of just getting admitted to around the clock pain meds. The following week we went back to his office and he himself finally admitted her. He then took me out of the room to his office kitchen and looked in my face and said and I quote "your wife is acting like a fool"!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Horrible man! Nothing more to say than he is a CROOK!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

The absolute worst bedside manner and is nothing but money hungry. Fraud doctor! I wish that the insurance companies would get him. No doctor but him demands 1,000.00 cash up front for surgery. He takes it then bills insurance. Insurance agencies and the law need get this man!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have been going to Dr Edwards for over 15 years!! He is an exceptional Dr with excellent insight in today's treatment options, patient care, and overall concerns most females have concerning their bodies. I highly recommend Dr Edwards!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I am a huge fan of Dr Edwards!!! He has been my doctor for about 15 years but more than that he has been my friend. He has provided excellent care and given me extremely valuable advice and help through the years. Eight years ago he encouraged me to have a hysterectomy that I didn't think I needed. As a result, at 60 years old I feel better than I felt in my 40s! He is very knowledgeable, compassionate and a skilled surgeon with an amazing common sense approach to life. I hope he never retires!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Joe delivered all three of my kids. I visited him today for my annual checkup and haven't seen him in a little over a year. He always makes me feel like he just seen me yesterday! He's more than just my doctor, he is part of my family! Dr. Joe is the best!!! I definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

If you want to feel like you matter to your doctor & his staff then Dr. Edwards is definitely not the right choice! No bedside manner, abruptly rude & very impatient unless it's about him! Don't pay anyone to treat you like this!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

One of the rudest doctors I have ever been to in my life. The staff is t much better either.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1990)