Ratings for Dr. Tatiana Yakubovich

The Best Doctor I have ever seen in my life hand down. She even called me at home to give me results. She took the time to actually listen and showed she really cared about getting to the bottom of whatever your concern is at hand. So sorry to see her retire!! What a phenomenal woman/doctor. All the Best to you Dr. Yakubovich. You deserve the best retirement for your devoted loving care to all your patients. Wish all doctors could learn from her legacy.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I saw her recently for the first time. I was so impressed that she had taken the time prior to my appointment to review my chart and was very informative. Not only was she informative, she was genuinely caring and her examination was painless. She took the time to explain everything to me and was very reassuring.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

She retired last week, what a pitty... Great Dr who really cared for her patients. She never hesitated to arrange appointments with specialists or schedule necessary procedures e.g. MRI, IV injections etc, unlike many other docs who wouldn't bother. She wasn't your-typical-10-mins-max-one-issue-per-visit-doc, and that's why she's sooooo great. Thank you Dr. Yakubovich for everything you've done for us, we'll miss you a lot! Sorry, I couldn't bring you flowers before your departure.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

First of all I just wanted to say I am unsure why some people are unsatisified with this doctor.She has been nothing but EXTREMELY and overly helpful for me in the very recent days.Here's why: I have a male GP that I see regularily.I was unconfortable talking about female issues with him, so I wanted to see a female doctor. Many of my extended family see Dr. Y and really like her has a doctor. So I booked an appointment and from day one she was always very thorough from check ups to perscribing medications - I felt like she genuinely cared about me as a person. As you all know our health care system is slower then molases!Anyways, within a month of initially contacting her with my symptoms, Ive had numerous tests including blood, ultrasound, and biopsy, and am already seeing a specialist within weeks! I'm very impressed with this doctor as she really digs into an issue. She hasn't even tried to give me meds yet, as some doc's tend to do a lot of "trial and error" with them. Very happy!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

I have had Dr Yakubovich for 8 years now. She has been wonderful to both myself and all 3 of my daughters who also love her. Two of my daughters are ill and one may not have made it if she hadn't picked up the phone and sent us from her office to a specialist. A doctor who will forward you on to one with more expertise is one you can trust and depend on. She has phoned our home many times just to check on situations after her day is done. We all love her dearly and feel very blessed to have her as our doctor. Thank you so very much for all you do for our family Dr. Y. Love the L family

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I'm shocked at the negative comments on here. I've been a patient of Dr Yakabovich for 8 years and have found her caring, professional, knowledgeable and always ready to refer you to a specialist if necessary. Her accent is difficult for some people but I love it!! Wouldn't want to lose her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

This is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very caring and really listens to me. She does not hesitate to admit when she does't know and ships me off to a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

I do NOT like this doctor. She is incredibly disrespectful when I have seen her, and bases her opinions and practices on hearsay from third parties, and not what I have discussed with her myself. The treatments she has recommended for my daughter have all been contradicted by other doctors that I have visited for second opinions when I was unsatisfied with her care. When my daughter was sick, she sent us for an emergency appointment with one of the local Pediatricians. The Pediatricians office had no idea that we were coming, and did not even have a doctor in who could see us. As our daughter was an infant and in obvious pain, they called the Pediatrician out of a meeting and back into the office to see us.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

I have been with Dr. Yakubovich for quite a few years now, she is the best Doctor I have ever had. I have absolutely no complaints about her, she extensively looks into your concern each and every time you visit. She never hesitates to send you to a specialist in a field that is not her expertise. She makes me feel like I am related to her and therefore wants me to receive the best medical advise. What more could a patient ask for.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

She is a great dr and I would recomend her to any one. She is caring and does refer you to a specialist. I have had three conditions that she didnt hesitate to send me to a specialist in fact she did not even perscribe treatment I was off to a specialist. She has a very concer for me as I expect she has for all her patients. I am in my sr years and hope I can have her the rest of my life. Some of my family have her and can only say good things.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Tatiana Yakubovich's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.