Dr. Vivek Mehta

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Vivek Mehta

Dr. Vivek Mehta's Ratings

AMAZING! I had previously read some comments on here about his "cockiness" and that he was full of himself. I'm not sure about anyone else but my Neuro-surgeon had better have those qualities! Last thing I want is someone unsure of themselves or their abilities when dealing with my childs brain! He is very knowledgable and conducts himself in a professional honest manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Leaves you unable to move, unable to work! But if you have money you can go to another province and get treated Dr. Mehta told us. His solution put me on narcotics the rest of my life. Coward uses his very evil secretary to torture and delay treatment of patients in agonizing pain. Just don't know why one would be a doctor, take an oath, to ultimately make and torture people?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Mehta is knowledgable, sympathetic and communicates with the parents really well. I have so much confidence in this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr Mehta and his wonderful secretary have left with excruciating lower lumbar pain and nerve damage. It has spread to my middle back and neck. I am losing the ability to walk. Thanx.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Dr mehta is an amazing surgeon. He is honest and tells you all the risks but that just makes you more informed about your own body and what's going to happen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

My husband had extreme pain shooting down his legs. After many treatments if different types we were offered to Dr. Mehta. My husband foes not like many doctors...however Dr Mehta was amazing. Like a favorite uncle u want to sit down and have drinks with. Wonderful personality and very point blank and direct. Did a wonderful surgery and would definitely go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Mehta saw my son after an ATV accident. Having skull fractures and many complications (2 weeks in Stollery) I found him to be very knowledgable, and it was comforting to know he knew what he was doing. Although a typical surgeon, whose bedside manner is somewhat harsh and he is definitely arrogant, I would have my son with no other! One of the best out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Dr. Mehta Had worked on my daughter (11 months old at the time) who has muenke syndrom and needed her skull readjusted. Along with another Doctor, Dr. Loui they are both amazing people very kind and caring. My Daughters surgery was almost 2 years ago now and she was in the best of hands with both Dr's. I am truley thankful for them both as will my daughter when she is older to understand. Anyone who is referred to him should take advice and planning seriously as he is very truthful and totally honest :) Thank you Dr. Mehta

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Was referred to Dr.Mehta after it was discovered that I had tethered cord and possible spinabifida just under two years ago. I've been to many doctors and had numberous surgeries and this doctor by far was the worst doctor I have EVER met.The first thing noticed was his appalling 'bed side manner'. Dr.Mehta informed me that although I do have tethered cord, the fatty tissue around my spine does not allow for surgery. When I asked what could be done to help with the constant and often dibilitating pain he said (and I quote) "I cant fix your back, I can't help your kidney, but just from looking at you, you could stand to lose 15 pounds." just to clarify Im 5'3" and 135 lbs. when I asked how to do that he said "Go for a run" which is not something one should do with a compressed spine. I had to beg for a referral to a pain clinic and now must wait.(have been for 2 yrs already)I DO NOT recommend ANYONE see this Dr. He is too young, cocky and ignorant to help. BEWARE!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1406801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

A brilliant doctor who takes the time to explain procedures and really cares about his patients and their families. My adult son recently had brain surgery and we were told prior to the surgery what an excellent doctor he was. He proved that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406797].votes_count ]]