Dr. Vivek Mehta

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vivek Mehta

Dr. Mehta has saved my two year old son's life, my baby had a tumor in the brain stem which is a very tricky place to operate in, but with god's well and Dr. Mehta's absolute competence, the surgery was a great success and my son is getting better by the day. Dr. Mehta and his team are very professional, considerate, and caring .. I'll always be greatful to them as long as I live ... Thank you doctor Mehta :)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Mehta saw my then five year old daughter after she was injured resulting in multiple skull fractures. We were very lucky and surgery was not required but he was a wonderful, kind, attentive doctor. Some posts mention arrogance but I saw none of that. He was actually rather humble. He WAS sure of himself and his abilities but not in an arrogant way. He simply knew what he did and did not know and what he could and could not do. I appreciated his honesty and my daughter appreciated his humour. He was wonderful with her!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

AMAZING! I had previously read some comments on here about his "cockiness" and that he was full of himself. I'm not sure about anyone else but my Neuro-surgeon had better have those qualities! Last thing I want is someone unsure of themselves or their abilities when dealing with my childs brain! He is very knowledgable and conducts himself in a professional honest manner.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Leaves you unable to move, unable to work! But if you have money you can go to another province and get treated Dr. Mehta told us. His solution put me on narcotics the rest of my life. Coward uses his very evil secretary to torture and delay treatment of patients in agonizing pain. Just don't know why one would be a doctor, take an oath, to ultimately make and torture people?

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr Mehta and his wonderful secretary have left with excruciating lower lumbar pain and nerve damage. It has spread to my middle back and neck. I am losing the ability to walk. Thanx.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My husband had extreme pain shooting down his legs. After many treatments if different types we were offered to Dr. Mehta. My husband foes not like many doctors...however Dr Mehta was amazing. Like a favorite uncle u want to sit down and have drinks with. Wonderful personality and very point blank and direct. Did a wonderful surgery and would definitely go back to him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Vivek Mehta's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mehta has saved my two year old son's life, my baby had a tumor in the brain stem which is a very tricky place to operate in, but with god's well and Dr. Me..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mehta saw my then five year old daughter after she was injured resulting in multiple skull fractures. We were very lucky and surgery was not required but he..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mehta is in my opinion the best surgeon ever. He has saved my daughter life twice. He is a true angel in this earth. He is so gentle and kind. "

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He preformed a decompression surgery for my 2 yr old son. He is very knowledgeable and patient doctor. We have unlimited gratitude for his skills"

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING! I had previously read some comments on here about his "cockiness" and that he was full of himself. I'm not sure about anyone else but my Neuro-surgeon ..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Leaves you unable to move, unable to work! But if you have money you can go to another province and get treated Dr. Mehta told us. His solution put me on narcot..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mehta is knowledgable, sympathetic and communicates with the parents really well. I have so much confidence in this doctor. "

April 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mehta and his wonderful secretary have left with excruciating lower lumbar pain and nerve damage. It has spread to my middle back and neck. I am losing the ..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr mehta is an amazing surgeon. He is honest and tells you all the risks but that just makes you more informed about your own body and what's going to happen."

November 21, 2014