Ratings for Dr. M. Fouad

Very indecisive. Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. Barely looks you in the eye when talking to you. Does not ask for another female nurse to be present when doing vaginal exams, doesn't clean the gel off the ultrasound machine from previous patients when doing baby's heart rate., Did not see him once wash his hands in my presence. Very suspicious sweeping technique that magically puts Everyone into labour. Would not trust him with my dog

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

The receptionist was rude and wouldn't let me voice my concerns to the actual doctor. When I did get to speak with Dr. Fouad he continually ignored my concerns I had with my iud and refused to help me. I have had extreme pain since his procedure of forcing in an iud and I had to get another doctor to remove it since he refused.He did not listen to me at all. He doesn't know how to run his own office, which creepily operates out of his basement and he even makes you take off your shoes when you walk in the door. I wouldn't recommend anyone going to this man.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I like his receptionist but he made me feel very uncomfortable, I tried to find another doctor to deliver my son but was unable to. My family doctor would ALWAYS have a female nurse in the room for any sort of Pap test and stuff like that, the fact that it was just him made me very uncomfortable. He never weighed me or measured my stomach, I felt very rushed. I was having very sharp pains in my third trimester in my lower stomach when walking around or sitting up too fast and he just told me not to walk around or sit up. He made me feel stupid for asking a question. Everyone has their own opinions on him, I guess to some he's the best but I wouldn't really recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Horrible doctor, does not take any time for his patients and is solely focused on making money

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

All around great Dr! Delivered both my babies and trusted him 100%

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Amazing,Caring and excellent and he explains everything perfectly and to the point so I fully understand.He makes sure we are safe and very well cared for, makes life a whole lot safe. I love all the clear information he makes sure we get. A well understanding doctor. He cares about his job and his patients, he gets straight to the point. After testing and double checking the tests he made it all so clear. What An amazing doctor. Thank You Dr.Fouad, thank you.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr Fouad is a wonderful Dr. I would highly recommend him. He is caring and fully explains everything he is doing. Alaina his nurse is as equally wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

LOVE. Dr fouad & his wife! They're an outstanding team! I told him he's not allowed to retire as he must deliever my next baby!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

All around amazing doctor ! Smart, patient, all around enjoyable person to be around, his wife is awesome, they're a killer team . Wouldnt have anyone else deliver my babies.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Both my partner and myself feel very comfortable around this Doctor. He's very well trained, experienced, knowledgable, kind and tends to take the time which is great to not feel rushed. He includes all of us when explaining things, has a great bed side manner and we feel we are all in the best of hands with Dr. Fouad. So pleased he is here.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015