Ratings for Dr. Amanda R. Rosaasen

Incredible care & I feel like she goes above & beyond for her patients! I'm not a number, but truly a patient she values every time I've been in there for myself or for my kids.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I'm a big fan of Dr. Rosaasen. I, as well as my two children, see her and we have always been very pleased. She has a friendly, relaxed bedside manner, is a good listener, is very knowledgeable and I never feel rushed when I'm with her. I also like the fact that the staff knows my name and that I've always been able to get same day appointments when needed. I definitely recommend Dr. Rosaasen and this office.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

She spent alot of time with me and was very personable. All my questions were answered and my exam was thorough. She is wonderful - very friendly and very competent. She has my highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I felt like Dr. Rosaasen did not listen to my concerns, but instead pushed hers. Now I get emails pushing the medical beauty procedures they offer. I want my thyroid balanced, not botox.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Amanda R. Rosaasen's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med