Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Rosenblit

dr.rosenblits staff are evil old hags. they work you to the bone and expect you to do so with a smile HAHA the pharmacy reps come in and bring in expensive lunches and kiss his butt and are so fake. patients are almost always rude because they come from a nice area HB or NPB/costa mesa. snobs all of them.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

The wait is FOREVER. If you schedule an appointment come an hour later. I don't know why they take appointments they're more than an hour off everytime. The waiting room smells and looks outdated and sloppy.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I've known Doctor Rosenblit for years in a professional capacity as a nurse and have always been in awe of his commitment to his practice and patients, besides the fact that the guy is brilliant. Managing hospitalized critically ill diabetic patients is a labor intensive process that is at a minimum hour by hour. As a nurse, I've contacted Dr. Rosenblitt every hour on the hour over the course of a 12 hour NIGHT shift assisting as he safely brings a patient out of a diabetic crisis. I work for a highly-rated acute care hospital in Orange County and been there for 23 years,, I'm now at point in my life were I need the help of an endocrinologist and have the means and connections to go to anyone and I'm going to Dr. Rosenblit because I know he will care for me like I'm family because I've seen it first-hand with EVERY patient of his that I've cared for over the course of 23 years and if I have to wait in the office for an hour, so be it and I'll know why - because he's busy caring for another patient like he would care for family.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I should have listened to the other reviews....rude staff, Dr. sat and typed info in his computer for the first 20 minutes....after I waited in the waiting room for 50 minutes after my scheduled appointment, I even got there early to fill out the new patient information forms. Dr. was less understanding and kept referring to my symptoms as "complaints"??? Very unprofessional! I WON'T be back!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Staff is over the top rude, office is not that clean it smells and office manager Joanna is pathetic. They yell at patients in front of others, they obviously don't have customer service skills.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

My one and only visit to see Dr. Rosenblit was quite a wait after waiting 3 months for the appointment. I waited almost an hour to see him and when I got into the room, he sat down and began entering my information that I was asked to fill out in the waiting room. I felt very awkward just sitting there for 10 minutes while he typed away with no words said to me. Why his receptionists weren't doing this is beyond me. After, he was done entering the information, he began explaining to me about my thyroid and old test results. Yes, he was very knowledgeable which made up for the wait time. Unfortunately, I had to wait 3 weeks for the doctor to finally give me a call regarding my blood work that I took the very same day I saw him! While on my drive home, 3 weeks later at 5:47 p.m. I received a phone call from him and he quickly told me my diagnosis within 7 minutes! I waited for him to finish so I could ask him a question. When I was able to ask him a question, he quickly cut me off and said, "I have another phone call I have to take now, Goodbye." and hung up. Dr. Rosenblit had many years of studying to become a specialist in his field but expected me to understand everything he told me within the 7 minute phone call about my diagnosis. Why did I bother going in the first place? I have learned more from the internet and books than from my own Endocrinologist! I have always been proactive in anything I do but it sure would have been nice to be able to ask atleast one question. Don't you think?

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

This was my first visit to Dr. Rosenblit. Although there was a wait, it was worth it. His team was friendly and helpful. He took the time to educate on my thyroid issue, which left me knowledgable and completely informed of the next steps. This time he spent with me is probably the root cause of the wait issues. I have never had a doctor that was so attentive and thorough. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. R is a good doctor; however plan on at least an hour wait if you have an appointment....maybe more

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr.Rosenblit is a wonderful doctor. He goes above and beyond as a doctor and looks at all your symptoms to make sure his patients are properly diagnosed. Anyone with a chronic illness who has been mis-diagnosed would know how extremely important this is. Dr.Rosenblit takes extra time when needed with each patient. Each patient depending on his or her condition might need more time then others, no one could possibly predict what each patient will ask of the doctor before the visit. Dr.Rosenblit is very professional and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

I'm unsure if he is knowledgeable; my condition has not improved or gotten worse. My biggest complaint is that he is ALWAYS LATE (45 min to 1 hour). Although he's a specialist, he should manage his time better. I fear that he is overloading himself to get more revenue and this scares me. I'm not sure if I should return; I'm going to ask for another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Paul D. Rosenblit's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1981)

UnitedHealthcare