Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Diede

Gave me the wrong test results. They were someone else's.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Aloof, spoke down to me. Cold. I really felt like she thought I was wasting her time. I got a second opinion at another doctor the next day, and got the x-ray that she told me I didn't need, and they found what what wrong with me. Never again going to this horrid Clinic, let alone this doctor

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Seemed to not listen to patients history or do a full evaluation.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

She misread my lab results and told me I had something I actually didn't. I only found out of her mistake when my symptoms weren't clearing up and I went back in to my regular doctor. Do not trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

not a good listener.it is her way or the highway.. caution. research what may be going on ( if it is not a emergency ) if you feel you need a xray,ct scan,or ultra sound ,tell her .or see a diffrent doctor.don't be fooled .there is plenty of great doctors that truly care.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I barely spent five minutes with her for a physical. She doesn't make you feel comfortable, and I wasn't able to talk about all my concerns as I feel like she was rushing me. Plus she didn't bother to get to know me at all. I'm very disappointed and will be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

She was great, she spent the time and researched possibilities causing my problem

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Love Dr. Diede, she has been my family's doctor for 8 years and she is considerate and kind and is passionate about her work! We are treated as a part of her family!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Its hard to rate her knowledge but as far as being helpful and friendly - it was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. She barely said 2 words to me and treated me like I was interrupting her day. I am a 33yr old women who hates going to the doctor, Dr. Diede gave me another reason to dislike it.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

She is very kind, things can be very slow at the clinic. That may be out of her control.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Amy L. Diede's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Apple Valley, MN