Ratings for Dr. Robert Luton

Dr Luton is an amazing!!! He always makes sure his patients come first. His staff is professional and friendly! Jess is the nicest secretary I've ever dealt with, she is always going above and beyond! Keep up the great work!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Luton for 40 years and consider ourselves very fortunate to have him as our doctor. His excellent staff have been with him for many many years which speaks volumes about the mentoring Dr. Luton is always willing to offer his staff. He is efficient in that his staff complete the recording of information and conduct any preliminary tests prior to seeing with Dr. Luton. Dr. Luton never hesitates to make a referral when it is needed. Dr. Luton cares for the health of all his patients. We never have to wait for weeks for an appointment which is a huge benefit.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr Luton is a great doctor. I it wasn't for me changing to him as my doctor I would have never had my medical issues found and resolved. Angela has been working for Doctor Luton for many years and I really like her. she is fantastic at keeping that office on top of things. Unfortunately there is a staff member that I find absolutely useless and quite surprised that she is still working there. She is the most unfriendly, rude and lack of attention for patients. I have recently change my last name and received a new health card. I arrived at the dr office for my appt. And presented my health card and advised that my file will have to be updated with my new last name. She glaced at my card and gave it back to me. I said to her are you not going to update my file? She said why? I said because my last name changed and she said oh...I will need your card back. 1. She did not cross reference my card to my file and 2. She did not listen to one word I said. Oh and the phone manners from her is aweful. When I call the office I am hoping its Angela that is going to answer.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I waited for an hour to see Dr. Luton, hearing him chat about politics and other irrelevant topics to other patients (as he sees most patients with the door wide open so all can hear what our concerns are!). When he finally came in to see me I got literally two minutes of his time. He walked out with barely even having a conversation with me. I was struggling with a mental health crisis. The treatment and disregard was terrible. He asked ME what I wanted to do. I left feeling more depressed than when I came in.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Luton is a great doctor, and most of his staff are great. There is just one in particular that always finds a way to make me feel like I've inconvenienced her, with snarky comments and a rude attitude. Unfortunately she seems to be the one that usually picks up the phone, and the conversation always ends with me feeling like I've bothered her somehow.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I have been a patient for 40 years. I hear a lot of people talk about their doctors and am quite thankful to have Robert as my physician. I have a 50 minute drive (one way) to see him and it is well worth the trip. If you want someone to sing Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty to you, go somewhere else. His no nonsense approach is actually refreshing. He is constantly participating in professional development to keep abreast of new trends. He is the best.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

The Doctor and Staff at this clininc are amazing..they listen and they care. I've received nothing but the best of care from them at all times..thank you Dr. Luton and Staff

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr R Luton is one of the best Dr's in this city, I have been a patient since a very young age at at his early start, he is a doctor and will stand by his decision, for those who bash him and his staff, WHY are you still there, go and wait at a walk in or somewhere else, don't waste his time or mine for that fact, there are those of us who enjoy the service He provides in this community. Londoners are very fortunate to have such an experienced and skilled professional in OUR city. Kudos to you Dr Bob. Dave m.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Luton is a great doctor. but his Staff manager Angelia is a piece of work. Dr. Luton tells her to do and refer patients and if she likes you and you give her gift then she does it right away and if she doesn't like you because you don't bring her gifts you will wait a long time and will have to finally give her gift to get things done. If the staff try to help you and she finds out she gets mad at them and they become scared. I never knew that there was a double payment to get things done. I am trapped because I don't want to loose Dr. Luton as a Doctor as he is great at his job but his staff Manager is dragging him down. If you need prescriptions he is great, but anything that entails Angelia doing anything get ready for a fight.

Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Bob is a bit like Londons answer to Dr. House. For 30 years I've been a friend, and am expected to drop in. He diagnosed cancer he found in me very early on, and I got tests right away and referrals. If you need pain meds some other doctor has to do the original order, he has no problem renewing my narcotic prescriptions. There should be more docs like him and I fear the day he retires.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011