Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Ruley

Dr. Ruley was assigned to me & on my 1st visit I knew I wanted to keep in as my DR.! I went in for my ankle, he listened to me & not only did he send me to a specialist for my ankle I left there FINALLY knowing why I'm always tired, sore & extremely tender to the touch.... I would recommend him to EVERYONE... Himself & his staff are friendly, helpful & willing to what is needed to make you feel better !! He's a great Doctor..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

the only complaint I have is some of the Dr he refers patients to are not as good as he is. He was great with my kids, we had a 3 in 1 visit. His staff was able to keep the attention of my 3 year old, treat me like a person and not a idiot. I called to complain about a Dr they referred me to and they promptly found me a new one in the same specialty meeting my needs. Dr. Ruley also listened to what my medical complaint was and didn't pass it off as the pain was in my head, he sent me for testing and sure enough there was something wrong. Within a day I received a referral from His office.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Brian C. Ruley's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Allstate