Ratings for Dr. G. Lang

Horrible visit. Not professional at all. He was very quick to get his foot out of the door to move on to another patient.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Shameful that he practiced. An American who was sued for malpractice and so moved to Canada.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

would not recommend this doctor, my mother went to him for bladder prob. 10 years ago, she has had multiple surgeries and is still having surgeries to remove some mesh. He botched it up good. This only happened to 4 other people in the world. It has totally changed her quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I had to see Dr. Lang due to being severely anemic, he was some what arrogant and that should have sent me running but I failed my own self by not listening to my gut instincts on this. After years of being anemic it was decided I needed surgery, what a farce that was! I was suppose to have to small incisions, when I woke up I had bruises straight across from hip to hip, I also had a 9" hack job! He also had to cut me open 3 times because I kept spewing blood out my belly button in recovery on the 3rd time of being opened they realized the idiot cut a major artery! Thank god for some observant nurses I may not be here today, I was still anemic at the time and could not afford to loose the pint and a half that he lost being a quack! When I went for a follow up & said you nearly killed me! He simply stated oh that little nick that happens all the time! I probably need more surgery to fix this quacks screw up.what goes around comes around I hope this is true because he is deserving of it!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Horrible horrible experience. The most arrogant doctor I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. Please, please get yourself a second opinion ladies. He wanted to do a hysterectomy on me and I took my abnormal pap slides to another gynocologist who was astounded and requested that I only need a very non-invasive LEAP procedure done. Absolutely BRUTAL!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I have been to Dr. Lang on a number of occasions. First was when I got pregnant and I needed help ending the pregnancy. I was able to get the shot. My bf was with me and he was very kind to both of us although he was very quick too. I later had to visit him because I kept getting yeast infections every month, turns out I was misdiagnosed and I actually had clue cells. Dr. Lang even took the time to show me pictures of what a clue cell looks like and explain to me why the happen etc. Then there was the time I started to bleed heavily 1.5 weeks after having my period. Dr. Lang knew what it was right away and assured me I would heal up after taking it easy and letting things heal and sure enough I was good as gold a few weeks later. I have heard the stories others tell and I have never seen that in Dr. Lang although I don't discount it happens. I just think people only find this place because of a negative experience so I thought I'd post here as a friend told me about the reviews.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Am seeking out of town medical attention because he was not helpful or knowledgeable. I could help myself better than he could!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I am not sure if there was ANY other way he could tell me I was FAT. I reached a point in our conversation that I was in tears and trying to leave his office. He threw some of his staff under the bus for their weight, and he is not small himself. I am 38 weeks pregnant and had to see him to make sure there wouldn't be complications (sent out of town) if needing a c-section. He pretty well told me that in FSJ they do not accommodate FAT people. Their tables hold 400lbs and though I am not no where near that weight, he pretty well told me, I will always be FAT, even though I had lost 75 lbs before pregnancy. Soooo much more was said, but in the end, I left and said "hopefully I won't be seeing you again". I don't want that man near me if he can't be a positive influence on my life and pregnancy. I don't need negative Dr's, making my already self conscious life emotional.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

awesome doctor, able to provide services that are even difficult for a larger city doctor to provide, such as tubal reanastomosis. Very kind and incredibly patient. I am hoping he will not retire soon, he has so much experience that it will be hard for anyone else to fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

It was some trepidation when I kept my appointment with Dr. Lang since I had heard many infavourable comments regarding his "bedside" manner. He was efficient and explained my problem satisfactorily. The treatment he gave me was successful and I would again readily attend his office and care.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009