Ratings for Dr. Robert Sager

I was so flabbergasted to hear of His Passing Payers to the Family, He was a very decent, Kind Man Very knowledgeable. I was seen by Dr. Sager for my migraines and He was the only Dr. to get them gone without using medication. Acupuncture is great! warm needles and Earthy sounds on Cd and lights off I recommend to try it!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have known this doctor for many years when he practiced in Ontario Canada...this man was a fraud and didnt have a clue, he addicted my mother to medicines and almost killed my 4 month old daughter. I felt sorry for the people in Liberal when he moved there but glad he was out of mine and my mothers life. Not sorry he died, but to his daughter in Canada, I am sorry for your loss.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Sager cared deeply for his many, many patients. He was extremely knowledgeable & caring. His wife kept the ship sailing & she also helped many people through her service.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

I recieved a distrurbing phone call yesterday that Dr Bob Sager had passed away. I have been a patient of Dr Sager's for a yr now, & I can not express in words to you what an exceptional, knowledgeable & intelligent doctor he was. I am at a total loss now of where to turn for medical care for myself & my family. Dr Bob Sager cannot be replaced. I, as well as, his many many other patients will miss him immensely! My heart goes out to Lynda, his family & friends,as well as the numerous patients he has left behind. I am only glad that I was able to be a patient of Dr Sager's while I could be, even if it was so short lived. I will forever regret that I did not find him sooner & that his time on this earth serving so many people loyaly has expired so abruptly. I pray that Lynda is comforted in knowing that her husband was by far one of most respected doctors in this area. Our thoughts & prayers are with her as she faces this most difficult loss. He is Heaven Bound! Thank you Dr Bob Sager

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

I started going to Dr. Sager about 4 years ago. He is one of the few Dr. that I have been to who is ready to take the time to ask several questions to get to the real problems. He is ready to answer questions without making you feel rushed. His wife has been very helpful to my wife and I and while her personality might rub some wrong she really is a delight.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Sager is very knowledgeable in his field. He knows a lot about both conventional and alternative medicine, implementing a healthy balance between the two. He has always been very helpful, but I sometimes wonder if he will retire soon. He recently underwent brain surgery and though he is doing really well, I wonder if he really should be taking it easy. He also lost a colleague and friend, Dr. Ian Yeats, who died suddenly. I think this is the main reason why Dr. Sager has been acting different lately. I don't blame him, anyone in that situation would be questioning their own mortality. Yes, the office environment is always busy and there are new nurses and receptionists every time I come in. But that is the same at any doctor's office in our town. Overall, he is the only doctor I trust

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Sager had brain surgery in 2007. It made him forgetful and confrontational. It has also lead his Bi-polar wife to take the office over. I was warned by several people in the community about his wife and his surgery AFTER i had started seeing him as my doctor. During my first office visit his wife told me he probably wouldnt take me as a patient, at the end of the appt. she stated " I thought we weren't taken any more charity, I mean Medicare cases". His return, "I'm doing it as a favor". In the short time I was his patient his office never seemed to be able to keep staff. I was dropped after 4 months. I am a good patient and kept the same doctor for years and only had to change due to a move out of state. I wish I had never had to left my old doctor. Avoid this Doctor at all costs, even if referred. He will drop you for silly reasons and leave with no care and his wife will ruin your reputation because there is no doctor/patient confidentiality.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009