Ratings for Dr. Angela R. Haugo

Dr. Haugo This a a woman who has the best in everything. I miss her so much and must say, 4 Years later I still have not found a doctor that even comes close to her. Its pretty awsome when you can have such a close relationship with your doctor , that you cry like a baby cause she moved away. Anyone who gets her as their doctor. Will be ever so lucky and you wont get better care. Thank you Dr. Haugo we miss you.................

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Haugo is an outstanding doctor, willing to take the time to listen to you and explain anything you may have questions about. She is thorough and responsive!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I had Dr.Haugo as my doctor in spokane, she is the best doctor ive had my whole life.Dr.Haugo always listens to you,always washes her hands when she comes in the room and when she leaves, she never pushes you into doing surgeries if she doesnt think its best for you.I would rate Angela Haugo as a 5 for sure, best doctor. Iam sad she had to leave Spokane, WA but i know she's out there helping others. Thank you Dr.Haugo for helping me see there are doctors that actually care about their patients. Amanda Slaughter. Age 26

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Saw Dr.Angela twice found her to be very down to earth and caring. She has good people skills and bedside manner. I am a 68 year old man and I felt very good energy from this Dr. She will treat you like a human being. Does not sit and type into a computer while talking with you.Washes her hands before exams. She is young about her mid 30's and I think she does her best to help her patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Angela R. Haugo's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2004)

MAMSI