Ratings for Dr. Wayne MacNicoll

Doctor is exactly as professional as you want a gyno to be. Very knowledgable, very clear with explanations and well-mannered. I felt in very capable hands and always feel appreciative that he was my doctor for several issues.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. MacNicol was my doctor many years ago in Med Hat and he was a wonderful Doctor. He has a dry sense of humour. I worked in a clinic where he had practised. I am surprised he has not retired yet.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

He is creepy and I would never recommend him to anyone after having a surgery by him with un -explained bruising that was severe and was told was not normal by the nurses and never getting any answers about what happened in the operation !!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Medicine Hat lost a great doctor when he left for Whitehorse years ago. He was very helpful to me with my medical problems when he was in our city. I so wish he was still Medicine Hat as I would love to have him as my specialist with the problem I am not experiencing. He was overworked here in the Hat and appears he is still overworked. That says something about his skills does it not? Miss him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I so appreciate his professionalism, and feel very confident in his knowledge and skills as a gynaecologist.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

I came in from one of the communities for my 3rd C section in 1997 with Dr. MacNicoll. (I'd had the other two in different places) He was sometimes peculiar in his mannerism, but I felt he knew his stuff. I think he is very overworked, which was evidenced when after my birth, he came to visit me at the bedside and exclaimed "you shouldn't have difficulties in future births". He seemed to have forgotten that he's just tied my tubes! I do think he's a caring and intelligent Doctor though.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

He performed the c-section with my first born. While his bedside manner is lacking a bit, both my husband and I felt very comfortable with him. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007