Ratings for Dr. Brenda R. Schlaen

Not sure about the bad description I saw here -- I trust dr Schlaen and did not find her to be condescending at all. She was attentive - more than any other doctor I have seen. She is up to date on the latest and completely professional. I would recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a great family med doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

new patient appointment, she never once looked at my medical history or asked about it, was very condescending in her demeanor...went in for problems with fatigue, light headedness and nausea and got told to just work out. I have a heart condition which doesn't allow me to just "work out" and indicated such on my patient intake questionnaire...then she just left without indicating at my 5 mins was up, so I sat there for a few more minutes before finally getting dressed and leaving. No surprise as to why I was able to get a next day appt as a new patient.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. Brenda R. Schlaen's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2002)