Ratings for Dr. Barry Whyte

This chiropractor is magic! I have attended fora variety of concerns, ranging from chest pains from stress to a fractured ankle from sports, as well as chronic alignment issues. I always leave feeling understood, supported and most importantly, greatly healed. I would highly recommend meeting Dr. Whyte if you are suffering with chronic pain, facing possible surgery or have an injury to treat.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Whyte is a wonderful chiropractor! The time he takes to go over my injuries during a session and follow-up advice to repair is priceless. I recommend Dr. Whyte , and our family will continue to see him and his professional staff to maintain a healthier lifestyle!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Barry has helped me walk with less pain as well as fix my upper neck which was extremely tight and tilted to the left. My daily pain has also decreased significantly since I started going to Barry. He uses his skills and knowledge to give the best possible treatment and I would recommend him and his staff to anybody looking for an amazing Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I have Multiple Sclerosis which affects my left side. I walk with a limp which affects the balance of my whole body. Barry was recommended to me by the weight trainers of the gym I workout at. Barry has helped me with walking straighter and less pain. He is very knowledgeable and professional. M.H.F.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Barry and his team have been fantastic to work with. Very informative, personable with prompt service. Within only a couple short months with Barry,my daily pain level that had been consistent for almost 2 years is 80-90% better than when I started. Thanks for helping to give me my life back! KF

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I have a chronic pain in my back and whenever I get an adjustment I feel instant relief. I love the eclectic combination of skills Barry uses in each treatment and leave feeling recharged. Thx to all.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I have seen many chiro's over the years, some good, some not so good. Dr. Whyte's has a number of chiro techniques, some of which I was not familar with. I was a little skeptical with the micro adjustments but they seemed to have worked managing a fall that I had that compressed my vertabrae. He has a very strong upper body and I am a little tentative about how much strength he uses given I am an older slight woman. He is good at what he does and knows it.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Barry has fixed me up too many times to count! Some highlights include injuring my back a few days before my wedding which Barry corrected after two sessions and helping me to move my head to the left after being stuck for a few days! Barry is extremely gentle and kind. Very easy to talk to and doesn't mind my little one crawling around the treatment room. I never wait for more then a few minutes and always get in quickly if I'm in pain. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I have seen chiropractors for upwards of 15 years. My last chripractor I was with for 10 years. Having recently moved, I was looking for a new chiropractor. Did my reasearch online and found Dr. Whyte. Went in for a consultation and it was all about him...lift your leg, lift your arm, he touched my neck, lift your leg...oh wasn't that better. No, it wasn't. In the 30 minutes I was there he never once asked what kinds of treatment I had had in the past. Do yourself a favour, and see someone who cares more about his patients than himself.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I was very skeptical of chiropratic t my whole life. I have a neck injury from many, many years ago, and when I inverted a vertebrae in my upper back, my massage therapist recommended chiro...I wish I had started going many years ago! I now look forward to my regular visits.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr. Barry Whyte's Credentials

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanaimo, BC