Ratings for Dr. Barry Whyte

He is excellent!!! Knows his business, caring and professional. I have also seen his wife for deep tissue therapy and would not hesitat e to recommend either one to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

This dr got rid of my migraine headaches in two treatments. Great guy!

Submitted March 18, 2017

I suffered for years with neck and shoulder pain. I attended physio and massage at different times in the past and although both were helpful in their own ways, I found the most relief after seeing Dr. Whyte. Right from my first visit, I felt some relief from my pain and over a period two months, the results have been life changing. Prior to seeing Dr. Whyte, a good nights sleep was rare, even with medication. My pain and lack of mobility prohibited me from fully participating in the activities I enjoyed; however, I am now an active and happy participant. My family physician recommended Dr. Whyte and I also spread the word of his excellent chiropractic work. I am thankful for Dr. Whyte and his wonderful staff.

Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Whyte is my first "go to" whenever I have an issue. Ive been going to chiropractors for years and have high regards for most, but Dr. Whyte is the best! Professional, personable and always has a smile....in spite of how busy he is...you are the only one he focuses on and gets to the point of my discomfort. Ive been seeing Dr. Whyte for 10 plus years and have always come away pain free and 100% satisfied. Our whole family goes to him ..grandchildren included...and each and everyone of us come away satisfied. Five stars for sure. ❤️ My chiropractor!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Whyte's treatment is hands down the best I have ever received. Feeling better and more balanced then I have ever felt before. If you're considering Chiro, I recommend you see Dr.Whyte and continue to do so. You'll feel better, sleep better, train harder and be more aware of how your body should feel.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

This chiropractor is magic! I have attended fora variety of concerns, ranging from chest pains from stress to a fractured ankle from sports, as well as chronic alignment issues. I always leave feeling understood, supported and most importantly, greatly healed. I would highly recommend meeting Dr. Whyte if you are suffering with chronic pain, facing possible surgery or have an injury to treat.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Whyte is a wonderful chiropractor! The time he takes to go over my injuries during a session and follow-up advice to repair is priceless. I recommend Dr. Whyte , and our family will continue to see him and his professional staff to maintain a healthier lifestyle!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Barry has helped me walk with less pain as well as fix my upper neck which was extremely tight and tilted to the left. My daily pain has also decreased significantly since I started going to Barry. He uses his skills and knowledge to give the best possible treatment and I would recommend him and his staff to anybody looking for an amazing Chiropractor.

Submitted April 19, 2016

I have Multiple Sclerosis which affects my left side. I walk with a limp which affects the balance of my whole body. Barry was recommended to me by the weight trainers of the gym I workout at. Barry has helped me with walking straighter and less pain. He is very knowledgeable and professional. M.H.F.

Submitted February 11, 2016

Barry and his team have been fantastic to work with. Very informative, personable with prompt service. Within only a couple short months with Barry,my daily pain level that had been consistent for almost 2 years is 80-90% better than when I started. Thanks for helping to give me my life back! KF

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Barry Whyte's Credentials

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanaimo, BC