Ratings for Dr. Frederic Helie

Best doctor appointment I ever had, no matter the specialty. Since he was there he said he should check out my throat, which he did with a scope and he found scarring. I was so sad to learn he left and when I went to his replacement he looked in one ear. One ear and my files were not in the office as no one would take them from him so he had to take all the patient files back to Montreal with him. I was horrified to learn that and never went back to that office again. This doctor was an exceptional person and I have not found any doctor that conscientious again.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

A fabulous ENT. A sharp mind, a soft and safe hand and a generous heart. If you are in this man's care a second opinion will not be necessary, in fact, other ENTs consult him for a second opinion. He operated on me to remove a parothyroid gland that was tumored (Whartin),my facial nerves were perfectly preserved and the visible scars were reduced to a minimum, a work of art.I am very grateful to have met him. Peter Thompson, Qc

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Amazing with children. He takes time to explain to me what is needed for my daughter and explains her health conditions. He also interacts very well with my daughter, who is very young (3).

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

a first rate specialist who takes the time to answer questions and explain. Unfortunately for Nanaimo he is returning to Montreal

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007