Ratings for Dr. Valerie Raffle

I've been with this doctor for many years, followed her when she changed offices, but the staff at her latest location is useless and I have to call back 5 times (on average) just to get thru - the phone rings and rings and rings and no one answers until the system kicks you out. There are 4 MOA's (1 person for every 2 physicians). If one person cannot handle the call volume of 2 doctors its time to get new front end people. They also don't know how to schedule - as now she is always running behind - this has only been since she moved - was always punctual before.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I've seen her for many many years... She is very kind, understanding and gentle when need be. She is always running late because she does not rush people... She does a full workup. It's well worth the wait to know you're getting through quality care!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Well, I have to agree with the comments about the office, but worst than that is trying to phone. Today the automated answering machine told me to call back later doe to high call volumn no one is available to take my call! REALLY! My own family Dr. can't be bothered to do call backs or at least listen to messages (would be her staff of course)! This is no longer about my health, I have been sick for 3 weeks and can't get in to see my Dr. , I have been going to walk in clinics. I think it is time to find a new Doctor, one that is available to treat patients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Love the doc hate the new office. You can hear everything everyone says in all the rooms~ all privacy has been lost.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

I have no complaints about Dr. Raffle, she is everything everyone else has already stated, compassionate, knowledgeable, prompt and patient. Their new office however is HORRENDOUS. It's pretentious, sterile, uncomfortable, cold, I could go on and on. I don't feel comfortable there, my children don't feel comfortable there. It has clearly become about the money and not about patient comfort or care. One look at the 4 foot Apple monitor that hides the receptionist from your view and you know that it's all for looks.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Raffle for years and have got to say I hate the new office set-up, The chairs are so stupid, I'm afraid to sit on any of them: Tall lucite bar stools that you can't climb up onto, unstable plastic bucket chairs with tippy crossed wire legs and very short soft people-eating armless chairs that no one can get out of. The front staff is not knowledgeable or prepared. My appointment was at the beginning of the day and still I had to wait (standing) to the point where I was in so much pain I had to leave. I went upstairs to the washroom just so I could sit down.. Apologies notwithstanding, it's a shame when you are soo upset when you finally are taken in, that the doctor doesn't even want to check your blood pressure. Dr, Raffles staff is good but inaccessible and the whole office ambiance has changed. It is now an uncomfortable assembly line. Despite the fact that I like Dr. Raffle, I'm shopping for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Raffle since she took the practice over from the previous Dr., which I expect makes me one of her longest term patients. I feel I am alive today due to Dr. Raffle's helpfulness, knowledge, understanding and ability to determine the treatment programs that have been most effective to my healing.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Best Dr. ever!!! Very compassionate. Always makes you feel comfortable - no matter what the problem.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

We've been with Dr. Raffle for close to 20 years, and are likely to be with her for another 20! I wouldn't give up her friendly knowledge and understanding for anything - and we'd miss that ubiquitous twinkle in her eye!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

I have found Dr.Raffle very kind and understanding...she also is very knowlegable and veryhelpful.I am confident I have a very good Dr.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010