Ratings for Dr. Ashley Keays

Dr. Keays has a wonderful demeanor with children, but after years or care we had an unfortunate visit with her. She failed to discuss a requested referral with me. There was no follow-up and her staff was unable to assist with me it.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

She's a great listener and takes her time with each patient. My only criticism is that she made a referral at my request, but failed to tell me what she was actually referring me for. Any possible diagnosis of my problem was not discussed...I found out what I was actually going to be checked for from the referring doctor's staff. Unfortunately, I'm looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I have been a patient of hers for a few years now at the Sumner clinic and have always found her to be very knowledgeable and helpful. She will sit and listen to all of my questions. I never feel like she's got her hand on the door knob waiting to leave.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010