Ratings for Dr. John Clark Bundren

He is amazing! He took very good care of me and now I have a beautiful son! He cares so much about his pts and I don't want any other Dr.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I was mis diagnosed by my OB. I found Dr. Bundren, literally got in, in 3 days. He got right down to the problem and found out what was going on. He is extremely knowledgeable. I will be referring friends and family members to him. His staff is awesome as well.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Waste of money and a waste of time. He wouldn't return our calls and left us in an awful position.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Bundren for over a year... He is very knowledgeable and very concern of my health and figuring out the problems that was causing my infertility.. IVF is a very stressful process for any couple, however his staff made it much easier... He was my second doc that I saw for IVF, and his most concerns was my health and not making a quick dollar. I recommend Dr Bundren and his staff...Also we are bless to be pregnant because of Dr Bundren and his staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Being new to Tulsa, we saw Dr. Bundren for my already diagnosed PCOS and endometriosis. Initially friends warned us of his inability to communicate and overall awful bedside manner, but we figured we could deal with those issues if he was able to help me medically. After 6 months of Lupron injections, 2 months of birth control, and 4 months of Metformin, my husband and I were willing to take the next step which was injectables. IUI or possibly IVF. However after my follow up and discussions with his main nurse, we decided to immediately attempt a round of injectables. This is when the problem began- after my husband and I left we were excited to begin the next chapter, but the office never called. I received one phone call from a California based pharmaceutical company that requested I pay over the phone for $1100 (roughly) of medications. I told her I would need to speak with my doctor because I didn't know the amount I was supposed to purchase. The woman was very rude and abrupt. The next day I called Dr. Bundren's office and explained the confusing conversation to his secretary and she said that is weird and I was not supposed to purchase any medication myself. After several more messages from myself and and my husband we never heard another word. That was months ago. I had to abruptly discontinue the medication I was taking because my prescription ran out and clearly Dr. Bundren had no interest in me being his patient anymore, therefore they were certainly not going to write me another one. Not only is this office uncaring, but I have a strong feeling something very unethical is occurring with this office and their use of client's insurance. I plan to investigate this situation legally.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I started going to Dr. Bundren for fertility issues in Nov. 2014. I was so grateful that he was able to diagnose me quickly and start treatment with not only my health in mind but also by working with my insurance company to provide all of the financial info that we needed. I am currently undergoing treatment with Dr. Bundren and his great staff. I couldn't be happier with the way my case has been handled, it's a timely process but it is all done to keep me healthy. I would and have recommended him to friends. cons: you may have to wait a little longer in the waiting room on certain days but I have a standing appointment for treatment and I can usually get in and out quickly for this.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Bundren and his staff were always very respectful and nice to me and my husband. They are very knowledgeable about endometriosis and treatment for this condition. They regularly communicated my treatment plan to me and quickly called me back to answer any questions. I like the fact that when I rarely called in they knew exactly who I was. The only complaint is occasionally my wait time with office visits was close to an hour. Great doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I won't return to this Doctor again he made me feel very uncomfortable with the exam

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Very disrespectful Doctor! He starts talking on his cell phone while giving me a exam I spent 30 mins with my legs spread while he enjoyed the view. Staff was disrespecful I will never set foot in his office.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I always recommend Dr. Bundren to anyone having infertility issues. I have seen him for 20 years. I have the two most amazing children in the world because of him. It took time, but it happened. I don't always agree with everything he says but have found over the years that he usually knows best : ) His staff is wonderful. When you call his office they KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Most offices have no idea even after looking you up by your date of birth and it is frustrating to speak to them when you know they have no idea who you are. I highly recommend Dr. Bundren and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. John Clark Bundren's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

GHI