Ratings for Dr. Amber A. Kyle

I've had two visits with Dr Kyle. First was for a rash around my neck. She took one minute and visibly diagnosed me with metal allergies. I wear no necklaces, which she assumed would bring me in contact with metals. Wrong and useless! Second visit was to laser away a red spot on my face. The red spot remains, unchanged. Again, useless.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I went to Dr. Kyle with a bump that had grown between my eyes. After a very quick look she dismissed it as nothing more than scare tissue. I was doubtful this was the case. After a second opinion it turned out to be a benign tumor which as I was instructed had not been removed, would have caused some major damage down the road. My second review is for her office/billing department. I was presented with a bill which I paid via check with my HSA account. The check bounced because of insufficient funds. I admit this was my fault, however, without informing me, my bad check was submitted to the DA. The moment I found this out, I paid the bill along with the $200 extra in fees. At once reached out to both her office for an explanation, I asking why I was not allowed to resolved this issue with them. The only communication I have received was negative feedback blaming me for a bad check. People make mistakes & should be allowed to make up for them. Dr. Kyle's office does not allow this.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I have recently started seeing Dr Kyle after searching for local dermatologists for my severe skin condition. Her office was very relaxing, never busy with patients everywhere- and very courteous staff. Dr Kyle is very professional and polite and like others mentioned, took time to listen unlike most Dr's out there. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

I like Dr. Kyle, she is very nice and willing to listen on questions. She make sensible suggestions and recommendations. You can feel that its not all about the money. Other doctors won't even spend 10 minutes with you and tend to rush yo out of the room so they can send another one (money)! With Dr. Kyle, she is not rushing you out and she is willing to listen and explain on all your medical questions. I will highly recommend Dr. Kyle.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

i had rashes all around my face and went to couple of doctors but their presciptions never made my face better. Then i called Dr Kyle's office and I was given an appointment same day. She checked me in and prescribed cream to soothe the redness & swelling. After 2 days, I went back and totally healed. Until now which is my 4th month, no more episodes of these rashes. Thanks so much. I referred her to all my friends. She is the best. I am going back to her office with a friend nex week.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Kyle is great and so is her staff. She always takes the time to answer all my questions. I see her for my skin checks and she does a great job at looking over my whole skin for anything that might look suspicious. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

I'm so glad she started her own practice. My family have been patients of hers for many years. She is a great dermatologist and I appreciate that she spends time answering my questions about my children. Her staff is always courteous and professional. Appointments are easy to schedule.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

After waiting 45 minutes as a new patient, she came in, shook my hand (no smile) and asked why I was there. I told her I am losing my hair. She asked me if I have any family history of hair loss. I told her no. She ran her fingers through my hair, pulled and tugged a bit, and told me I'm losing my hair. Duh. I asked her about if it could be thyroid related. She told me possibly. Then, she pulled her Rx pad out and told me that she would give me a Rx for Rogaine. I asked how often it would need to be used and she said twice a day, for the rest of my life! I told her I couldn't make that kind of commitment and started asking again about my thyroid. She wanted NOTHING to do with any of my questions, was very cold, and insisted that I have blood work done (even after I told her I had a full blood work-up just 2 months ago!!). She was insistant on the Rogaine - I again told her no, and then she walked out saying she wants blood. Know it all Dr. - Stupid patient is how I felt.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

I've gone to Dr. Kyle to have broken capillaries erased, and she's always nice, but recently I've had to have a freckle removed from my leg. The incision was approximately 6" below my butt so I wanted it to be as attractive as possible. She did an unbelievable job with my stitches so that I would hardly have a scar. The incision was about 2" long and 1/2" deep , but it looks great & the scar is only a small straight line. She was nice throughout the procedure and evaluation. She called me herself with the results, and she seemed genuinely concerned. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Very nice and considered doctor with good manners and knowledge. She is a young doctor and will improve with time.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Amber A. Kyle's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)