Ratings for Dr. Brian R. Irwin

Dr. Brian Irwin is incompetent and his staff is rude, he has no knowledge on pertinent information, biased, and has poor memory and recall, when he states sending prescriptions or writing orders, either his staff forgets or he does not have a clue. others have said same thing around town.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Although we had an initial good experience with this physician, subsequent visits were alarming. We did not feel that our medical issues were addressed, that we were listened to or taken seriously. Making the decision to find another physician is a position no one wants to find themselves in unless they absolutely have to. Thank God we did.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Very friendly staff and Dr. Dr. Irwin is very knowledgeable, friendly, kind and knows how to speak with both kids and adults. I'm so happy with the care my children receive that I switched who I see and now Dr. Irwin is my PCP. Happy to say I've recommended him to several people and they are just AZ happy as me

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I have had a terrible experience with the office staff in when they are faxing in a script to the pharmacy. Mainly, the staff is not very punctual.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I saw him 3 times and really liked him. He listens and doesnt try to push you out the door!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Brian R. Irwin's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)