Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Michieli

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

We moved here in June and needed to find a good family Dr. Dr. M is THE BEST...he actually cares about you and your health goals. The ladies in the front are pretty damn grouchy and rude but he is worth the time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr Michieli is a great Dr. He listens to you, takes his time and cares about you. He is in medicine for the right reasons. We were fortunate to have him as a dr when my husband got so sick, Dr took the extra steps and turns out saved his life. I won't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Michieli himself is truly WONDERFUL. The staff at his current location leaves a LOT to be desired. I'm hoping that when he switches practices in October of '09, that part will get better. Even so, he's a brilliant doctor and worth wading through the front desk staff and medical assistant.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I have been trying to get a referal from his staff for several days. I called aetna to see the status. they told me that all that was needed was a call from Dr Machieli his staff is to busy to call Aetna. I am in need of surgery for my gall bladder, before I can have it done I need to see a heart doctor.This is the 3rd referal I have needed and I end up calling Aetna myself. His staff is rude and unhelpful. This time I must have a referal

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Charles A. Michieli's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)