Ratings for Dr. Bernadette U. Iguh

Dr. Bernadette Iguh is the best caring physician around our area. She took out time to help my child. I even called her late hours and she answered her phone. If you have no physician in SW Houston, make her your primary. She is God given doctor to the society. Mrs. Rodriguez

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I will return for another visit as this physician was very caring to my children

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Iguh needs to learn compassion, it was obvious that I did not feel well yet she was very short with me and I felt as if I was impossing on her time. I appreciate that Dr. Iguh was able to prescribe medications that got me back on my feet, but I will not be returning to her in the future.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

This physican is excellent, competent and knows what her patients need. Would highly recommend. For the comment I noticed on 7/29...surely this was an angry person!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

This Doctor is simply the best! I strongly recommend her to anyone seeking excellent and quality care!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008