You may also like

Rate Dr. Chai Chamnong

Dr. Chai Chamnong's Ratings

I never have to wait for an appointment. They see me pretty much on time. Not at all like a lot of other doctors in Montgomery. The staff and nurses are all friendly, efficient and caring. Dr. Chamnong is knowledgeable, caring, efficient, easy to talk to and pleasant in his manner. I never have trouble with my prescriptions or care. I recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2837725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I have always been treated well and everyone was professional. Also didn't have to wait for days and/or hours to get in. I consider him my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2831080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I was a good patient. He meessed around with my high cholesterol for a year telling me he was hopinging I I wouldn't have a heart attack. I ask him to send me to a specialist at the Kirkland Clink In Birmingham. They resolved my high cholesterol problem in 30 days. Then Chamyoung told me he would not be my Docter anymore! A real arrogant. Uncaring man in my opinion. Why should he be offended for me going to a specialist and being cured when he was unable to do so himself?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2819097].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 27, 2015

I was let go as a patient a few months ago and because I did not make 2 urology appointments but could not go due to a sick child once then the other time My work would not allow me to go to the appointment. I was treated very unprofessional by Dr. Chamnong. I was shocked at how he talked to me. Very hurtful and it will one day come back on him. I have a great African doctor, Dr. Addediji at Ultracare Medical.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2816277].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Chamnong, always takes precautions in my medical care, he's very thoroughly and addresses all my concerns, his staff are also available to address any questions, I am very pleased with his knowledge of my care. He rather be cautious and run tests than to be sorry that he didn't.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2764100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have been a patient of his since he was at primed. They do blood work and do not read the results. He is nice sometimes and sometimes in a grouchy mood. He has taken on too many patients to maintain the level of care he once provided.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2757999].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 25, 2015

He cares about all his patients and is always available when you need him !

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2647962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625884].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Chamnong is always very attentive and caring. He has been my doctor since he worked at Primed. I would recommend him if you are looking for a general practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2556548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Quick appointment, pleasant and personable staff. Dr. Chai was VERY through, attentive and direct with his observations, assessment and plan. Explained each and every step and easily answered all questions. THe most relaxed and confident I have been with a physician in years. A+ and Highest Rating I could give.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][564920].votes_count ]]