Ratings for Dr. Chai Chamnong

I saw Dr. Chamnong for about a year, but was ultimately not pleased. I echo the sentimets about his condescension. While I think he is a knowledgeable doctor, he definitely has an ego. I also think that he is very savvy about doing tests, etc. that he will get paid for by insurance, rather than based on their need. I got a bill for $500 for drug testing that he said he had to do in order to write a prescription. When I told him that my insurance didn't cover it, he told me not to pay the bill. I decided he isn't the doc for me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have had nothing but bad experiences with this doctors office. Staff is very unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

DR. CHAMNONG IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR WHO CARES AND

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Very friendly , great bedside manners ! Always helps in every way possible and checks up to make sure the issue is resolved

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Doctor with a lot of ego that's for sure does not spend much time with you as well very rushed

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Stay away from this place if you can help it. The office staff is rude and their administrative services are sub par. I have decided to find another doctor. I have grown tired of dealing with billing problems, rude staff who lack knowledge and the arrogant attitude of the nursing staff. I have had several payments lost and/or misapplied and I have been billed for services that I don't think that I received.

Submitted February 1, 2016

I went to Dr. Chamnong for an annual checkup and was not pleased with my interaction with him. He didn't listen to any concerns and he didn't give me a physical exam. He just ran bloodwork and a variety of other tests. Though I'm sure he's knowledgeable, I won't go back to him due to his condescending manner.

Submitted February 1, 2016

Very quick rushed not very good listener at all I left feeling like I received no help whatsoever

Submitted January 31, 2016

He is a very thorough and knowledgable doctor, however, he can be very arrogant. On my first visit at the end of the appointment, I mentioned I was looking for a good doctor and he said "keep looking" and laughed and walked out the door. He could have been kidding, not sure, even if he was kidding, not very professional to say something to a patient like that. You don't really know how to take him and that could be a problem. Guess I will find out on my next visit.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I love Dr Chamnong je is very kind and helpful, but most of all he knows is stuff keep up the great eork

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015