Ratings for Dr. Chai Chamnong

He is not interested in patient's health. He is interested in making money. He tried to unnecessary checkup.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Terrible doctor I ever met. I felt like he just wanted to make money toward patients.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Poor bedside manners won't be back very brief quick was not completely sure about my health status

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Stay as far away from this doctor as possible. He should not be practicing medicine. Poor communication skills He talks through his staff. I would not want anyone to have the same experience I had.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I saw Dr. Chamnong for about a year, but was ultimately not pleased. I echo the sentimets about his condescension. While I think he is a knowledgeable doctor, he definitely has an ego. I also think that he is very savvy about doing tests, etc. that he will get paid for by insurance, rather than based on their need. I got a bill for $500 for drug testing that he said he had to do in order to write a prescription. When I told him that my insurance didn't cover it, he told me not to pay the bill. I decided he isn't the doc for me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have had nothing but bad experiences with this doctors office. Staff is very unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

DR. CHAMNONG IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR WHO CARES AND

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Very friendly , great bedside manners ! Always helps in every way possible and checks up to make sure the issue is resolved

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Doctor with a lot of ego that's for sure does not spend much time with you as well very rushed

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Stay away from this place if you can help it. The office staff is rude and their administrative services are sub par. I have decided to find another doctor. I have grown tired of dealing with billing problems, rude staff who lack knowledge and the arrogant attitude of the nursing staff. I have had several payments lost and/or misapplied and I have been billed for services that I don't think that I received.

Submitted February 1, 2016