Ratings for Dr. Chai Chamnong

This guy will kill you, he does not know how to regulate Hypertension or Cholestrol problems. The guy runs a million test but can never tell you the exact cause. Stay away from this guy and find another good doctor. He will drop you if you look for competent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Not good at all too busy no time to properly take care of patient needs

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

One of his first customers after he left Primed, and haven't seen to him in a while, so told to go to another doctor because he is too busy with other patients to see me! First time I have heard from a physician whom I have been loyal to! I got it--never go there again.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr Chamnong is only interested in himself and making money. It is his way or the highway. Did does not allow you to get a second opinion. I got a second opinion which did coincide with his assessment. He became very defensive and two weeks later in the mail I received a letter telling me he would no longer be my doctor. My heart doctor even agreed with the second opinion I received. I have since found a good doctor, who encourages second opinions.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I have been seen by Dr Chamnong for about 3 years now. I have had good experiences and mediocre ones. I do love the fact that I can been seen most times in the same day and have never waited more than 15 minutes in the waiting room. They have been very accommodating in getting me in right away. There are times I feel like he does not listen to me fully but it was nothing I feel that it could hinder a diagnosis. The first year or so I was not to keen in the staff but changes were made and they are all professional and sweet people.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

terrible experience, doctor money hungry and not concerned with patient care. Staff the same. Very inexperienced in dealing with people, and also very rude and impersonal. 0 out of 10, real loser

Submitted May 3, 2017

Poor bedside manners won't be back very brief quick was not completely sure about my health status

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Stay as far away from this doctor as possible. He should not be practicing medicine. Poor communication skills He talks through his staff. I would not want anyone to have the same experience I had.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I saw Dr. Chamnong for about a year, but was ultimately not pleased. I echo the sentimets about his condescension. While I think he is a knowledgeable doctor, he definitely has an ego. I also think that he is very savvy about doing tests, etc. that he will get paid for by insurance, rather than based on their need. I got a bill for $500 for drug testing that he said he had to do in order to write a prescription. When I told him that my insurance didn't cover it, he told me not to pay the bill. I decided he isn't the doc for me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have had nothing but bad experiences with this doctors office. Staff is very unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016