You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chai Chamnong

I saw Dr. Chamnong for about a year, but was ultimately not pleased. I echo the sentimets about his condescension. While I think he is a knowledgeable doctor, he definitely has an ego. I also think that he is very savvy about doing tests, etc. that he will get paid for by insurance, rather than based on their need. I got a bill for $500 for drug testing that he said he had to do in order to write a prescription. When I told him that my insurance didn't cover it, he told me not to pay the bill. I decided he isn't the doc for me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

DR. CHAMNONG IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR WHO CARES AND

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Stay away from this place if you can help it. The office staff is rude and their administrative services are sub par. I have decided to find another doctor. I have grown tired of dealing with billing problems, rude staff who lack knowledge and the arrogant attitude of the nursing staff. I have had several payments lost and/or misapplied and I have been billed for services that I don't think that I received.

Submitted February 1, 2016

I went to Dr. Chamnong for an annual checkup and was not pleased with my interaction with him. He didn't listen to any concerns and he didn't give me a physical exam. He just ran bloodwork and a variety of other tests. Though I'm sure he's knowledgeable, I won't go back to him due to his condescending manner.

Submitted February 1, 2016

Submitted January 31, 2016

He is a very thorough and knowledgable doctor, however, he can be very arrogant. On my first visit at the end of the appointment, I mentioned I was looking for a good doctor and he said "keep looking" and laughed and walked out the door. He could have been kidding, not sure, even if he was kidding, not very professional to say something to a patient like that. You don't really know how to take him and that could be a problem. Guess I will find out on my next visit.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Chai Chamnong's Credentials

AARP

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Chamnong for about a year, but was ultimately not pleased. I echo the sentimets about his condescension. While I think he is a knowledgeable doctor, h..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had nothing but bad experiences with this doctors office. Staff is very unprofessional and rude. "

May 10, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "DR. CHAMNONG IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR WHO CARES AND "

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly , great bedside manners ! Always helps in every way possible and checks up to make sure the issue is resolved "

February 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor with a lot of ego that's for sure does not spend much time with you as well very rushed"

February 15, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Stay away from this place if you can help it. The office staff is rude and their administrative services are sub par. I have decided to find another doctor. I h..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Chamnong for an annual checkup and was not pleased with my interaction with him. He didn't listen to any concerns and he didn't give me a physica..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very quick rushed not very good listener at all I left feeling like I received no help whatsoever"

January 31, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very thorough and knowledgable doctor, however, he can be very arrogant. On my first visit at the end of the appointment, I mentioned I was looking for..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Chamnong je is very kind and helpful, but most of all he knows is stuff keep up the great eork"

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chamnong listens and does not rush the patient, but waiting time is minimal. I have been pleased with his care."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never have to wait for an appointment. They see me pretty much on time. Not at all like a lot of other doctors in Montgomery. The staff and nurses are all ..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always been treated well and everyone was professional. Also didn't have to wait for days and/or hours to get in. I consider him my family doctor."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I was a good patient. He meessed around with my high cholesterol for a year telling me he was hopinging I I wouldn't have a heart attack. I ask him to send me t..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I was let go as a patient a few months ago and because I did not make 2 urology appointments but could not go due to a sick child once then the other time My wo..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chamnong, always takes precautions in my medical care, he's very thoroughly and addresses all my concerns, his staff are also available to address any ques..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of his since he was at primed. They do blood work and do not read the results. He is nice sometimes and sometimes in a grouchy mood. He ha..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He cares about all his patients and is always available when you need him !"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Chamnong for about s year and all my experiences were great until today. He refused to treat me for a reoccurring UTI and his Staff said h..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chamnong is always very attentive and caring. He has been my doctor since he worked at Primed. I would recommend him if you are looking for a general practi..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is a Great Pri-med Dr. But, not a Family Dr. If you have more than a head cold go somewhere else. He also charges to get you record. $50.00 they are my recor..."

September 29, 2014