Ratings for Dr. Kelly Acton

I have been a patient of Dr Acton's for close to 10 years. He and his staff are great. I would recommend to all.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I have been seeing Dr.Acton for over 10 Years. A great dentist who is very careful and makes me feel comfortable. His assistants are great.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Always professional and is very knowledgeable. Very good staff that take care of you when you are there.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Acton is amazing! I had a terrible tooth ache and him and his staff got me in right away and took care of the problem. They even called me the next day to make sure everything was back to normal and feeling fine :) Thank you Southgate Dental! I will always refer to Dr. Acton.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I've been having many teeth fix during the last 2 years in toronto and everything was normal , never been in so much pain as i moved here and he start playing with my teeth, he was unprofessional with anaesthetic.he said the pain going to last for 1-2 days , now after 2 weeks still feel hard pain had to go somewhere else to fix everything. not going to go back, one time was all what i need to hate it enough with this pain.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

He is very unprofessional. doesn't talk or explain to the patient. He was always talking or joking about some thing with his assistants. He walks or juggles between two or three patients at a time and a 20 min procedure takes 1.5 hrs and I go home with sore mouth. He tells the procedure to the assistant as you are not there.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I have been going to see Dr. Acton now for over 10 years. He is superb at what he does, he knows his stuff well. He gets to know you on a personal level and likes to tell a lot of jokes. He's very smart and can talk about pretty much any subject you bring up. My whole family has been going to him now. Give him a try. I have to drive almost an hour to see him (when its not rush hour) and I honestly don't mind. It's worth the drive!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

FOR THOSE WHO SAID THAT KELLY ACTON IS RUDE, MEAN TO KIDS, SORI BUT U MUST BE GOING TO A DIFFERENT KELLY ACTON THAN IN SOUTHSIDE EDMONTON. WE STARTED WITH KELY WHEN MY SON WAS 12 HERE IN SPRUCE GROVE. KELLY MOVED TO SOUTHSIDE EDMONTON BUT WE STILL FOLLOW HIM. MY SON IS NOW 32. MY DAUGHTER NOW 28 STILL GOES ONLY TO KELLY, TAKES HER 5 YR OLD DAUGHTER THERE AND WE STILL LIVE ALL THE WAY IN SPRUCE GROVE. ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY HAD BAD TIME WITH KELLY, I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHO'S PAYING YOU TO SAY THAT.... JUDY EMERSON OF SPRUCE GROVE AB.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Best dentist in Edmonton - can't say enough good things about him. Entire family has seen him and love him. Many people who were unhappy with their regular dentists - I suggested they go to see Dr Acton - and they have been just as thrilled. Hubby came home a couple of months ago with the proclamation that Dr Acton is a "miracle worker" - I have to agree. He can fix teeth so quickly and professionally, and with the skill of a doctor twice his age. He can give needles without you ever feeling them - and is a true craftsman with attention to detail. Great staff, too! I myself am a patient of his for over 20 years - saw many different dentists prior to finding Kelly. I will never go to another dentist - when you finally find the best, what's the point?

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Acton is very professional, happy, and helpful. I always enjoy my appointments and look forward to them because he seems to always remember what is going on in my life and seems genuinely interested when we chat. Awesome dentist, I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012