Ratings for Dr. Britta C. Seppi-Sharp

Worst Dr. Ever. Has a drug for every ailment. Dismissive and condescending. Curt. In knowledgeable. Lazy.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Does not seem to care about her patients. Long waits, and does not seem to have knowledge about any medical problems.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Having practices as an RN for 40+ years, my initial scepticism- she looks like a cute 12 year old- was quickly replaced with respect. She is congenial, competent, very thorough and has a plethora of useful knowledge at hand. I totally recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Seppi has been my family doctor for just under 4 years. The first visit I had with her she did everything she could to help me (blood tests, ultrasound, etc). Dr. Seppi delievered our first child and we have been extremely happy with her. She is kind and very professional. If you are looking for friend in a doctor she is not for you, she is there to be your doctor and she is very good at what she does. I would reccommend her to all friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Bright, straight forward communication. Obviously, highly knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Waste of money. Could have got the same help over the internet. Very obvious the doctor didn't care to help me. Tired of paying out of pocket for doctor with little experience. Now I have to pay even more for an experienced doctor to find some answers.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008