Ratings for Dr. Dorothy Wilhelm

My concerns regarding family history of serious medical conditions were blown off with me being told that I was too young to be concerned with these issues (I'm 42). Tests were ordered for other conditions that I showed no signs of nor family history or expressed concerns of. Each time I've been there, she's tried to refer me to specialists that were unnecessary. My personal information was shared with one of these specialists who called me the day after my appointment with dr Wilhelm without my permission to share this information. I feel that my privacy and freedom of choice in a specialist was of no concern. I will not be returning to this doctor nor any other Premier Medical doctor. Their practices are questionable at best.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Wilhelm was an excellent doctor in my opinion. She helped to diagnose my chronic sinusitis and referred me to a phenomenal ENT. Haven't had a problem since!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Complete disappointment with this Dr and the office staff. My husband and I are new to the area and were looking for a good family doctor that we could trust and stick with. When I went for my appointment, the doctor proceed to drill me on why it took me so long to find a family doctor. In the meantime she sat and was texting or whatever she was doing on her phone.I had some tests and things done for a medical condition, where they proceeded to call again and tell me I needed to go to the local hospital for something special. I was told THEY were sending everything over right after they got off the phone. After 2 weeks of the hospital calling me asking for my tests and such from my doctor's office, I found out that they never followed through and that I had to go PICK UP everything I needed. Needless to say, this was a disaster from the beginning and I should have walked away after she sat there playing on her phone. I would NOT recommend this doctor or company to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Wilhelm is very thorough, takes the time to know her patients, and is very pro-active about preventive healthcare.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Dorothy Wilhelm's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)