Ratings for Dr. Janet McLeod

I wish Janet was back in Thunder Bay. She was amazing as a person and as a doctor. How many doctors do you know that open their clinic on a Sunday to see sick patients? None aside from Janet! I wish you well in Bruce Mines but if you ever decide you want to come back, I will be the first one at your door.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

We miss you and want you back on the Island. Her and her husband are the best Dr.s, personable, knowledgeable, go above and beyond. We need you back!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

A great loss to Thunder Bay. Janet delivered both of my children and I can't say enough about her. Always felt comfortable and confident in her abilities and advice. I miss her terribly because I can't say the same thing about my "new" doc. Will always have fond memories of her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

There is no doctor like Dr. McLeod - and I only wish she was back in Thunder Bay!!!! She always gave the time you needed and is very special to us because I had "her" first set of twins - and they were born on her birthday!!! St. Josephs Island is priviledged to have her!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007