Ratings for Dr. Greg Rodgers

The experience starts great with Lorraine at the front desk, and continues to amaze when you see Greg. He works WITH you to find exactly what is wrong. You never seem like a bother or burden to him no matter how many questions he has. Just a great experience. Would never go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Rogers is amazing. Professional, kind, polite and helpful. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

He is great and so is his receptionist I love going there they always make my day phisically and mentally

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Fantastic chiropractor Dr.Rodgers knows how to adjust my body perfectly. He always takes his time thoroughly assessing where my pain areas within my body. He puts the perfect amount of pressure finding my trigger spots and knows where to adjust accordingly. I always feel so relaxed after a adjustment and the results are amazing. I can sleep better, pain free, and able to self regulate getting rid of my stress and anxiety since I work a stressful job. He is super friendly as well, the receptionist Lorraine always gets me in on short notice. He is a life saver and magician when it comes to knowing the human body anatomy. I see significant improvement after just one adjustment, as my body is able to heal on its own with his expertise on fixing subluxations. Ive also been able to cognitively think better at my job and my posture is straighter. People with experience going to a Chiropractor should know that it takes more than 1 adjustment to get better or see a difference, with Dr. Rodgers I get 3 adjustments in a span of week and I dont have to see him for months. He knows whats best for his clients, since everybody has different body types. He tailors my body type exceptionally well, and I recommend him to anybody who wants your immune system and body to function consistently. Sunny Kim

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Have been to a few different chiropractors and Greg has proven to provide me with the best results. He is thorough in his assessment and his treatments consistently improve my lower back symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Rodgers. He does not rush through his appointments, but allows enough time to assess and treat thoroughly without keeping other patients waiting. He is warm, caring and knowledgeable. Lorraine, his receptionist is friendly and highly professional.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Rodgers always pays close attention to his treatment session and tailors it to whatever is bothering me. He discusses whatever I'm having problems with and we try to identify ways to help me not have to go back to him anytime soon! He is very knowledgeable, helpful and personable.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Always a great visit. Short wait time.Highly recommended. Marie Hook

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Rodgers is fantastic and would recommend him to anyone. Very friendly, professional and i always feel better after a session.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Very knowlegeable, friendly. and works Saturday mornings great hours. Staff try hard to accomidate you and get in on short notice.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013