Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Mantey

In light of my long standing experiences with Dr. Mantey being very positive- I would suggest and recommend that veterans see this physician and make up their own minds. Clearly there is some agenda with some of these comments. They make absolutely no sense to me. You will see for yourself if you are a patient of his how well you are treated.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Having seen Dr. Mantey for years, I have been satisfied with my care at the Portland VA. I see this particular repetitive patient is very upset about some issue, this has not been my experience.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Hope I never have to see him again. I can google my symptoms too.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Every Veteran hates him. A real LOOSER, Hides behind the V.A. Never make it in P.P. Avoid if you value your LIFE!! Veterans are stuck with this Medical LOOSER.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Terrible Doctor, rude and incompetent. Any other ratings were made by him and his friends

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Excellent physician . I have had a very good experience with this doc

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

On time and kind and professional. He clarified all my medication concerns and helped me get the correct referrals to the specialists I require. He then followed up with me to ensure I got the care I needed. A high quality physician.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

This Dr. came highly recommended to me. I was not disappointed. Excellent personality and level of professionalism. He was very helpful and followed up with me after my apppintment. If you want a conscientious physician who is compassionate and meticulous, this is the guy.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Mantey was extremely knowledgeable and kind. He asked me many questions regarding my chronic condition that no doctor had thought to ask before. I found him to be very conscientious and highly skilled. I would highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015