Ratings for Dr. Christianna M. Ghaleb

I would be hard pressed to find a complaint for Dr. Ghaleb's services. She listens, cares, and is very responsive to her patients. Excellent doctor, and the fact that you don't have to wait because' she's double booked is icing on the cake. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Staff is great, always helpfull and caring. I totatlly agree with a previous statement on the timing double standards. If you are on time you wait, if you are late, then you might get cancelled even if there is not anyone else schedulle for the next appointment spot, depending on the mood of the day, however you would receive a bill to pay anyway because of your "no show". Doctor Ghaleb for as much as she tries to look caring and understanding, the interviews do not last more than 30 minutes and at the end looks like she did not listen well to all your story. Everything is in a rush and it leaves a bad sensation at the end.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

I used to think highly of this doctor and even referred people to her. I regret this now. She used to take time with her patients. Now she rushes you out. One of her nurses is very rude. Trying to get an appointment is difficult. Regardless of your symptoms, you are pushed off or told to go to the ER. Im so disappointed by this as I thought she was great the first few times I saw her and now that I really need her help, I am brushed off.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Ghaleb is a very knowledgable and professional doctor. She listens to her patients' needs. Her staff is wonderful as well. I never have to wait when I visit her office. She really shows her respect to her patients. Excellent and highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

I have been treated by numerous doctors, this doctor has been and remain the most patient friendly doctor I have ever been to. She is attentive to the patients needs and actually listens to the patient. Takes lifestyle, family and job into consideration and includes that into the treatment plan. You don't often find doctors in this day that will actually sit and talk with you. We need more like her!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

This doctor seemed to be a good doctor at my first few appointments. She expects you to be at appointments 15 minutes prior to appointment time and will cancel your appointment if you are late, then count it as you missing the appointment. If you arrive on time or prior to your appointment time however, you may have to wait past that time to be seen. Double standards. She is great if you need someone to refer you to a doctor who might be able to help you with your illness. She is questionable though as to professionalism as the last appointment I made was a same day appointment because I was exhibiting symptoms similar to ones I had prior to having a mini stroke. When I called to schedule the appointment the receptionist was aware of why I was calling. My appointment was cancelled when I arrived 10 minutes late. I had to be seen in the ER instead.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008