Ratings for Dr. Ben Anders

Generally good but a little arrogant and condescending. Does not like to be questioned on treatment

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Great Family Doctor. Always takes the time to listen and help.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Happy with my family doc. Very kind manner, helpful staff and don't feel rushed. Appointments usually start on time.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Really like this Dr. hope he doesn't retire too soon

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

wonderful doctor! He likes to start out with a natural approach to many issues and progresses towards meds if needed. He is very caring and professional and takes a strong initiative to helping out his patients.. Excellent doctor

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Would be nice if they answered the phone to make an appt...tried to cancel an appt as well but the phone rang and ran for two days. Then they tried to charge us for the missed appt that we couldn't cancel. When we finally got through the receptionist was rude "stating we have more important things to do than answer the pnone"...

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

excellent all round medical knowledge. Great to talk to and just the right level of empathy.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr.Anders is a great doctor he is very empathetic and kind .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

After seeing him for almost 18 months with back pain, my sister finally had a biopsy on her lower back, which proved to be cancer, tumour the size of her hand. He wouldn't even prescribe pain meds, as he thought they were addictive, and dismissed her issues with pain, until it was too late. She passed about 9 months after the initial diagnosis/ biopsy.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Anders is an amazing Dr....he took me in as a patient 2 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. He always took the time to listen to my concerns, and explained everything in terms I could understand. He was there when I was in labour and even called my house to make sure me and baby were doing good. I have NEVER had a problem getting in for appointments, and have never felt rushed. I am sooo greatful to have him as our family Dr!!! :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009