Ratings for Dr. Claudine Y. Moreno

Dr. Moreno has been my primary care physician for the past five years, and I would highly recommend her as a doctor. She is passionate about helping her patients - listens, asks questions, and has solutions. Her only failings are shared by all of the Providence doctors I've been to. She seems to be in a hurry (though I can tell she tries not to seem this way), prescribes medication too quickly (when food or exercise might still be an option), and has hit-or-miss staff supporting her. I've had some very unpleasant experiences with one of the nurses she works with, and the front desk staff has always seemed stressed out. And so, while I highly recommend Dr. Moreno, I don't know that I recommend that environment that surrounds her, especially if you're someone who gets anxious about going to the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

unconcerned,no eye contact,very mean remarks when i asked a question,just typed away when should have been my time not computer time.This wasn't the first time i felt dissed by her stuck on me attitude. Why do they even become Doctor's ? Her remarks to me were hurtful & nasty unbelievable!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Dr. Claudine Y. Moreno's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med