Ratings for Dr. Kelly Rusteika

Great dentist!! Staff seems to have changed every time I am there. My cleanings are so fast I was concerned and asked a family member if 30 minute cleanings are normal, they said NO at least an hour for a cleaning. I went to a different office for a cleaning and was there for up to 2 hours because of all the buildup UNDER my gums that had never been touched from my past hygienists. Such a. Disappointment as I liked Dr Rusteika

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

I have been seeing this dentist for many years and have been satisfied. Went in for my regular cleaning and checkup and was very surprised and upset that my favorite hygienist was no longer there. It seems lots of staff has changed. Was annoyed that the woman at reception didn't tell me that Sue was not there and wouldn't tell me where she went and was annoyed with me for asking. It would have been nice to know prior to appointment that I would be getting my cleaning done by someone else as I have had bad experiences in the past with other hygienists but with Sue it has been wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr Rusteika has always listened to my thoughts on my children’s dental health and worked with my views in mind to assist us to keep our mouths healthy.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Absolutely, the best and nicest dentist I've ever seen. Very efficient office. Wonderful staff!! Will never go elsewhere again!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

I had a very bad experience with this dentist. The root canal he did for me was so oddly shaped that a year later I still have tooth pain . I also found his manner insincere and he spent way to much time touching my hands and my arms in his effort to comfort me . I complained about the tooth and was given a free mouth guard instead of having him hear my concerns about the tooth and the work he did . He was NOT for me . At one point he left me with my mouth propped open (and I have issues with TMJ) for over 20 minutes while he attended to another patient . I will not be returning

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Kind, caring and compassionate. Knowledgeable and patient. Thank you for helping with my fear of going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I always have an amazing experience here . Always quick to deal with any problems in the most professional way. The staff are amazing as well. Dr. Rusteika has been looking after my teeth since I was a child and I look forward to dentist visits because of him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Simply the best! Had an abscess, they got me in within an hour and took care of it. Dr. Rusteika has the best attitude and the support staff in the office are very professional. My new dentist

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Amazing dentist and staff. I would recommend to anyone in the city or out of the city. He is gentle and friendly, totally puts you at ease going in.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Friendly, professional and wonderfully welcoming office. My 6 year old was pretty nervous about the dentist but Dr. Rusteika and staff were wonderful with her. She can't wait to go back, and that's saying something. Would recommend this office to anyone who needs a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Kelly Rusteika's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kelly Rusteika is a general dentist who has been practicing General and Cosmetic dentistry for over 25 years. He graduated with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree (D.M.D.) from the University of Saskatchewan in 1990 and has been practicing dentistry in Regina ever since then. Initially, out of college, Dr. Rusteika was an associate at Broadway Avenue Clinic with Dr. Jim Orpe. In July of 1991, he purchased Dr. Henry Kinzel's practice in Downtown Regina. Then in December of 1997, the clinic was moved to it's current location in the Southland Mall.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1990)

• Dental exam