Dr. Kelly Rusteika

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kelly Rusteika

I had a very bad experience with this dentist. The root canal he did for me was so oddly shaped that a year later I still have tooth pain . I also found his manner insincere and he spent way to much time touching my hands and my arms in his effort to comfort me . I complained about the tooth and was given a free mouth guard instead of having him hear my concerns about the tooth and the work he did . He was NOT for me . At one point he left me with my mouth propped open (and I have issues with TMJ) for over 20 minutes while he attended to another patient . I will not be returning

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Kind, caring and compassionate. Knowledgeable and patient. Thank you for helping with my fear of going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I always have an amazing experience here . Always quick to deal with any problems in the most professional way. The staff are amazing as well. Dr. Rusteika has been looking after my teeth since I was a child and I look forward to dentist visits because of him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Simply the best! Had an abscess, they got me in within an hour and took care of it. Dr. Rusteika has the best attitude and the support staff in the office are very professional. My new dentist

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Amazing dentist and staff. I would recommend to anyone in the city or out of the city. He is gentle and friendly, totally puts you at ease going in.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Friendly, professional and wonderfully welcoming office. My 6 year old was pretty nervous about the dentist but Dr. Rusteika and staff were wonderful with her. She can't wait to go back, and that's saying something. Would recommend this office to anyone who needs a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Fantastic Dr. and entire team. If you find yourself in need of a Dentist do yourself a favour and choose Dr. Rusteika and Southland Dental.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Amazing service. First dental clinic that impressed me. Great care and professionalism. The environment is clean from the front door all the way to the back. Very friendly staff that made me comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Great Service - Receptionist, Dental assistant, hygienist and Dr. Rusteika, all of them make up a great team. Love the reminder calls. I would recommend him if you need a dentist in Regina.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Saw the reviews here and I just finished my first dental appoint. Impressed by the care and professionalism of Dr. Rusteika and his staff. The environment is clean from the front door all the way to the back. Very friendly staff that made me comfortable. Highly recommend Dr. Rusteika and Southland Dental.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Kelly Rusteika's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kelly Rusteika is a general dentist who has been practicing General and Cosmetic dentistry for over 25 years. He graduated with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree (D.M.D.) from the University of Saskatchewan in 1990 and has been practicing dentistry in Regina ever since then. Initially, out of college, Dr. Rusteika was an associate at Broadway Avenue Clinic with Dr. Jim Orpe. In July of 1991, he purchased Dr. Henry Kinzel's practice in Downtown Regina. Then in December of 1997, the clinic was moved to it's current location in the Southland Mall.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1990)

• Dental exam