Dr. Kelly Rusteika

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kelly Rusteika

Amazing dentist and staff. I would recommend to anyone in the city or out of the city. He is gentle and friendly, totally puts you at ease going in.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Friendly, professional and wonderfully welcoming office. My 6 year old was pretty nervous about the dentist but Dr. Rusteika and staff were wonderful with her. She can't wait to go back, and that's saying something. Would recommend this office to anyone who needs a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Fantastic Dr. and entire team. If you find yourself in need of a Dentist do yourself a favour and choose Dr. Rusteika and Southland Dental.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Amazing service. First dental clinic that impressed me. Great care and professionalism. The environment is clean from the front door all the way to the back. Very friendly staff that made me comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Great Service - Receptionist, Dental assistant, hygienist and Dr. Rusteika, all of them make up a great team. Love the reminder calls. I would recommend him if you need a dentist in Regina.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Saw the reviews here and I just finished my first dental appoint. Impressed by the care and professionalism of Dr. Rusteika and his staff. The environment is clean from the front door all the way to the back. Very friendly staff that made me comfortable. Highly recommend Dr. Rusteika and Southland Dental.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Rusteika and the staff are incredibly professional and wonderful to work with! I would recommend Southland Dental to anyone looking for a warm welcoming and professional dental office in Regina.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Everyone in the office is friendly. I have anxiety going to the dentist but they were all so kind and helpful. I am so impressed with the level of care that I have received at Southland Dental. One of the best Dentists I've been too.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I had an abscessed wisdom tooth that needed to come out right away, the staff was able to get me in that same day. They heard all my concerns financially and about the extraction, and were very understanding. He removed the tooth quickly and painlessly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rusteika if you need a new Dentist.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Great staff. Great dentist. Very comfortable atmosphere. I do recommend him to anyone who asks about the dentist I go to. Excellent work and such nice people.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Kelly Rusteika's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kelly Rusteika is a general dentist who has been practicing General and Cosmetic dentistry for over 25 years. He graduated with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree (D.M.D.) from the University of Saskatchewan in 1990 and has been practicing dentistry in Regina ever since then. Initially, out of college, Dr. Rusteika was an associate at Broadway Avenue Clinic with Dr. Jim Orpe. In July of 1991, he purchased Dr. Henry Kinzel's practice in Downtown Regina. Then in December of 1997, the clinic was moved to it's current location in the Southland Mall.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1990)

• Dental exam