Ratings for Dr. A. Oyebode

Excellent experience - been with Dr. O for many years

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr O has always been easy to get an appointment with and seems to know his stuff. I've always been happy with him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Ignorant didn't really believe me for anything I said just went ahead and assumed a symptom waited with no certainty or what happened.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

A doctor is suppose to be there to help and to heal. If you don't know what a person has lived through and you haven't walked a mile in their shoes you don't have the right to judge. You were rude. You were short tempered. You were an a&%#**hole to put it nicely. You could care less about of the pain my 78 year old mother was in. The choices of care between the two doctors in this town are nothing less than poor. There is no choice to get an ambulance to take to her another hospital in another town. Why won't the people of this town stand up and say something!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

He's amazing! Will always try to see him before any other dr in that town

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

The best Doctor we have in Elk Point. I have never seen him be short or ignorant with anybody.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Was very ignorent. Hard to understand and was just overall not very profesional.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

my husband had gone to see him for his refill of high blood pressure pills. he came out feeling awful and bad about himself because he was native. dr. o made my husband feel stupid and sterotyped him as a drunk from another reserve for no apparent reason. my husband has been sober for a long time. top it off dr.o didnt remeber my husband or prescribing these pills in the first place. they were no longer on his file. you would think a man of his nationality would have more understading towards another nationality.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Was extremely rude. Told me that if I hadn't been to medical school then I should be quiet.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

On more than one occasion I have left Dr.O's office feeling bullied. He was very rude and spoke to me like I was the dumbest person he's ever met. He shows no respect for his patients and shows very little compassion for there suffering. I would rather drive an extra 45 minutes and see a doctor that has manners than have to see this arrogant doctor again.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015