Ratings for Dr. A. Oyebode

Dr.Oyebode and his staff have always been amazing to our family. I would recommend his office to anyone! Very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr. O is very adept. He diagnosed my Mom with life threatening pneumonnia very quickly and had her off to U of A. Most responses on here are not valid .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. O is very direct is his recommendations and assessments. He is thorough and careful in his diagnosis. I suspect that some of the complaints arise because he refuses to automatically continue to prescribe certain types of medications without question. I have found that him to be genuinely concerned about his patients and has their best interests in mind.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Oyebode said that I had pink eye & prescribed an eye cream, a week later an eye specialist confirmed that I had a mini stroke which permanently affected my sight. This guy is a waste of taxpayers dollars, very rude & a dangerous to patients.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Excellent experience - been with Dr. O for many years

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr O has always been easy to get an appointment with and seems to know his stuff. I've always been happy with him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Ignorant didn't really believe me for anything I said just went ahead and assumed a symptom waited with no certainty or what happened.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

A doctor is suppose to be there to help and to heal. If you don't know what a person has lived through and you haven't walked a mile in their shoes you don't have the right to judge. You were rude. You were short tempered. You were an a&%#**hole to put it nicely. You could care less about of the pain my 78 year old mother was in. The choices of care between the two doctors in this town are nothing less than poor. There is no choice to get an ambulance to take to her another hospital in another town. Why won't the people of this town stand up and say something!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

He's amazing! Will always try to see him before any other dr in that town

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

The best Doctor we have in Elk Point. I have never seen him be short or ignorant with anybody.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016